GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECS tuning CARBON FENDER FLARES

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Selling all (4) fenders with the rubber fender liner included. I would prefer local sell but if you want to pay shipping im ok with that.

All (4) fenders for sale retail $799 will let them go for $500 OBO
thats all 4 fenders and rubber fender liner. Will also trade my front fenders for your stock fenders if you wanna do less work.

Location corona , willing to drive to orange county

Last edited:

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
hmmm...let me know if you can't work anything out locally, are these brand new, used? Do they include all associated hardware, nut inserts, etc.? Pics?

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
hmmm...let me know if you can't work anything out locally, are these brand new, used? Do they include all associated hardware, nut inserts, etc.? Pics?

There used on the car for a few months pics in the for sale section. Decided to keep the car most likely but returning it to stock looking form.

You would need to order new rivnuts from ecs tuning along with there m8 bolts and rivnut install tool or you could source them from some were else

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Do you have any pictures of them? Also curious on what wheel fitment you ran with these. I was going to buy new in about 3 weeks but if the price is right I'm very interested. I'll contact ECS in Monday and find out if they sell just the hardware and nutsert tool.

Edit: Saber why am I not surprised you're in here to lol. Great minds think alike!

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Car(s)
2017 Golf R

The fenders are off the car. I would prefer local buy or shipping is on buyer, we can work out a deal on price the right rear fender has a small spot about 1 inch long and about 3mm wide.
looks like gas may have dripped on the fender and took the clear off right there. also from the front splitter there are a couple holes on the very bottom front flares. they are completely invisible but they are there.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Do you have any pictures of them? Also curious on what wheel fitment you ran with these. I was going to buy new in about 3 weeks but if the price is right I'm very interested. I'll contact ECS in Monday and find out if they sell just the hardware and nutsert tool.

Edit: Saber why am I not surprised you're in here to lol. Great minds think alike!

Great minds? More like crazy minds! Yeah, the big thing that's holding me back is the expensive of getting wheels and tires to support the set-up.