GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

eBay Twintercooler

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
I just installed the Magic/CSK IC and it was a b!tch to install. FMIC definitely looks easier. Not sure how this one mounts though. But for the price point I'd give it a try.

GTI787

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI
LOL, figures after I installed the stock replacement unit with the Ebay Magic IC, that this would come out lol! Either way, I am more than happy with the results and still interested in seeing how this unit performs compared to Forge's Twintercooler. Now the question is, who will be the guinea pig on this?

Auditech

Passed Driver's Ed
Mines on its way, will share install insight and logs before and after. Biggest difference between this and other eBay intercoolers is ease of install.

Hotfart

Ready to race!
In for reviews - very interested in this. Already have a Golf R intercooler, and not really looking forward to swapping it out again for a better stock location replacement. Hopefully these twintercoolers are available with black hoses (I'm at work right now and can't check).

jybyrd

Go Kart Champion
The mounting bracket on that is the same as on the Mabotech bicooler, and is very similar to the Forge offering. Look up Forge's directions for install. It'll mount to the radiator support with some self-tapping screws.

The core size looks different from the Mabo unit, so fitment might be a little easier. It'll perform better than Forge's.

bigdave79

Ready to race!
This may end up being my next purchase. I definitely need an intercooler in SoCal but the hassle of replacing the stock one and the price of the FMIC offerings makes me hesitant. Let us know how it works out!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

ChronicSPD

Ready to race!
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread also. Was already debating between Forge or Mabo IC.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Mines on its way, will share install insight and logs before and after. Biggest difference between this and other eBay intercoolers is ease of install.

Lead the charge!

Angry this came out after a 7hr install with the CSK. :mad: Wish this had come out 3 weeks ago.