GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ebay downpipe

Cjpolokid

Ready to race!
I am ordering a ebay downpipe i have a 2008 gti with a bpy engine i need somethings thats gonna bolt directly on without any modification

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
eBay probably won’t fit without modification. I just installed this one on my passat: https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-VW-Gol...haust-Decat-/283060208831?txnId=1959959865018

It physically bolted up, but it needed shortened by about 2” and the mounting bracket that bolted to the subframe needed cut and re-welded because it was rubbing against the subframe and causing weird noises and vibrations. If you buy it, i would suggest having an exhaust shop install it if you don’t have a chop saw/welder. Oxygen sensor bung also needed some work because they didn’t weld it directly over the hole they drilled.

My advice, if you want something that won’t need work just spend the money on a quality dp. I used to have the ATP downpipe and it fit great.

Stenosis

I lucked out on my $70 eBay DP. Fit perfect, V-band seems good quality, welds look clean. Quality varies on eBay - if you're a gambler you might do good....or not. :-/ If your budget can afford it, ATP all the way. At least you'll have someone to call if you have a problem. I was taking the cheapest course to stage 2.

golfballer78

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' R32 dsg
Some of those use a lower grade stainless tho, the welds look clean enough, but the quality of stainless steel is not on par with the quality pipes.