GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

East Coasters, You Getting Snowed in Again??

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?
Slushy right now.

argue53

Go Kart Champion
we are getting hit w a lot of snow right now. been snowing all morning since 4ish. i'm in sussex county btw, 15 mins away from mountain creek so heavy snow is usually expected. i rly do hate this fucking snow. just got down shoveling and i can't even see the floor anymore. gotta stay on top of it or else it becomes a nightmare lol

argue53

Go Kart Champion
^ fak its coming my way.

run for this hills, i see snow flakes!!! crap

lol man i didn't even get a chance to throw on the car cover. i rly can't stand this snow anymore. its not funny anymore. i mean snow was the shit when there was no responsibilities. now it causes traffic, more work, delays, problems. gotta shovel, clean the cars off, drive in this unsafe weather to work, ppl suck at driving in the snow... i mean there is nothing beneficial about this crap. ugh, sry didn't mean to thread jack just ranting lol

J-DUB

got splashback?
i deal with shipping out of mahwah new jersy and they have sending warnings out of delays becaus they are expecting FEET of snow.....you telling me they LIED??????

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
^ i'm praying that its just a joke.

but i have snow balls, yes entire balls of snow, slightly larger than paintballs, falling to earth outside my window. not lookin good.

J-DUB

got splashback?
^ i'm praying that its just a joke.

wish it was, we had several emails about how today dont expect anything to ship out. ugh... why can twe have city stopping snowfall for a couple of days.

argue53

Go Kart Champion
i'm sitting in the living room staring out the window and its just a white curtain of snow.