GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

E-cigs

Mcflurvin

Ready to race!
I have a provari with a Z-atty pro genesis atomizer, favorite e juice is frozen lime drop and had it for 1 1/2 years and I love it just got them z atty pro and I have to say I absolutely love it and I love how we can vape anywhere we want haha

Draz

Ready to race!
Well I don't smoke, but I convinced my dad to at least start smoking E-cigs. Bought him a Blu disposable "Classic Tobaco" cig. He tried it and loved it. After doing some research I got him a 78mm "Volt" battery from Smokeless Image. He tried a sampler of their tobacco flavors and didn't like it, so I got him smoke juice from Johnson Creek, called "Original Tobacco". So far the old man likes that juice, but still manages to sneak in two or three "analog" cigs. The plan is to get him completely off the "analog" cigarettes.

Xtreme1

Ready to race!
The wife and I both use a Smok Vmax. Was a smoker for 22 years. Both the wife and I smoked 1 1/2 to 2 packs a day. Quit back in May when I bought my GTI. Have not smoked since. Ended up saving $750 a month. Plus the smell of smoke makes me realize how nasty I smelt. Would never go back now.

Also make all my own Juice. Started out at 24mg now down to 16mg. Want to get down to 0. But not sure if I will be able to stop vaping. One crux for another lol.

AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Ready to race!
I just started to try BLU. They sell disposables for around $10 (which claims to equal over 1 pack) so you don't have to "go all out" with a starter kit just to try them.

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
I used to... Then i got screwed over at school. I used to have the t2 with a wick less tank. my favorite flavor was 25ml peppermint and or 18ml raspberry mojito

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
I don't smoke, but I must say that Imperial Hookah Pens are delicious and I believe you can get them in up to 12mg's? Also Starbuzz makes them :D

Xtreme1

Ready to race!

dubessa

Go Kart Champion

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I wish they had e-joints

never tried e-cigs
i have tried e-hookah's
being armenian and such... smoking hookah runs in the family
didnt really liked cigs anyways. hookah relieves more stress while giving me flavor options

e-hookah's are cool and such, but the flavor doesnt last. not for the disposable runs.
they claim "200 hits" and the flavor is gone after the 4th hit