Burn the lies
looks good...and many many mods i like

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
UPDATE:

SHIT FUCK DICK SMACKING CUNT!

Well UPS decided to change the delivery date from Today (7/1/10) to next tuesday (7/6/10) for NO reason. Still says "on schedule for delivery date". To add to that good news I missed the Fedex delivery today and won't get that until tomorrow. So it looks like it will be another week before this stuff goes on. I figured I would post to vent and throw up a few new pictures. It shows of how massive the new rotors really are and a sneak peak at what my winter setup might be looking like.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
I've always been a fan of your car as well, especially on the A4 wheels. Are those Adam's rotors physically larger than OEM ones?

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Great build, subbed.

IIRC, oem front rotor size is 312mm? What kit did you get to run those larger 345's up front, you'll need different carriers(?), correct?

Love the look of them though... I just purchased replacement OEM rotors from H2Sport and I DIY painted the hats black. I LOVE the way it turned out, looks very similar to yours. Just waiting on the Tyrolsport bushings to come in and I will be overhauling my brakes too.