Crody
Car(s)
FSI
Nice :thumbsup:

shortwave360

dub junkie
Car(s)
'08 GTi 6MT
someone did some copy and paste lately to get that first post going! nice job on getting the pics posted, it's a good read. The rotors killed me to see next to your dog! Are you keeping the brakes silver? I look forward to the updates.

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
Thanks everyone, glad to see some familiar names following my thread, I will try to keep it interesting. I wanted to get some meat on my build before posting a thread. Next couple of updates should keep everyone happy.

Really I always thought u barley feel the Bsh mounts..... What do they do exactly.. Btw love the capless classix

they smooth out the shifts, eliminate wheel hop, clean up the engine bay, and add a nice growl to the engine

someone did some copy and paste lately to get that first post going! nice job on getting the pics posted, it's a good read. The rotors killed me to see next to your dog! Are you keeping the brakes silver? I look forward to the updates.

haha it is difficult adapting my build thread to 4 different forums, some local and non-mkv (even non-vw) specific where I have to explain certain mods a lot more............and btw FIANCEES dog, not mine haha.

Yes I am keeping the brakes silver, sadly the caliper color has been very difficult for me. Personally I feel colored calipers should be left to nice looking ones like Brembo, Alcon, etc. I was debating doing a gloss dark grey on the caliper to look more like Audi brakes. Silver is easy and looks good against silver/grey/black wheels.