GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ds lite

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
seung said:
ds > psp...

ehh its all about what u prefer...i dont think one is better than the other....i own both and i love playing both....they both have different types of games so i play the different games on each

like on my DS i play animal crossing and New Super Mario Bros

on my Psp i play Hot shots golf and Grand theft auto...plus i use my psp for homebrew,music,internet....i mean the psp is the all around portable media device

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
Freek said:
yo Alf hook me up with a friend code...ill come chop down all your trees...err i mean come hang out...lol

whats weird about it?

i love animal crossing...but then again i like playing MMO's...and animal crossing is sorta like an mmo...i get to collect things and bs with npc's...lol

the game is cool
lmfao. hell no ur not cutting my trees. but i do like going to my friends place and stealing the ground he lays down lolz.

we found a tv in a tree once.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
alf said:
lmfao. hell no ur not cutting my trees. but i do like going to my friends place and stealing the ground he lays down lolz.

we found a tv in a tree once.

ill have to get my friend code and send it to ya....we'll have to hang out and go fisihing or something...maybe we can rob Nook...lol

ive actually found a toilet in a tree in animal crossing on the Cube

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
Freek said:
ill have to get my friend code and send it to ya....we'll have to hang out and go fisihing or something...maybe we can rob Nook...lol

ive actually found a toilet in a tree in animal crossing on the Cube
lolz. ill get it to ya when i get home. work ownz me at the moment. my friend has been playing fo ra month, he's addicted. he made the floor on the grass lookc like and enzo that he custom made, pretty cool. we will have to all get together.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
alf said:
lolz. ill get it to ya when i get home. work ownz me at the moment. my friend has been playing fo ra month, he's addicted. he made the floor on the grass lookc like and enzo that he custom made, pretty cool. we will have to all get together.

yea man i had people i used to play with that redid their whole ground

yea just PM your friend code and ill do the same and we will all chill....i need a new hat so maybe ill check out your tailors...lol

VdaWg

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Is animal crossing that great?:smile: What exactly is the premise of that game?

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
VdaWg said:
Is animal crossing that great?:smile: What exactly is the premise of that game?

i absolutly love animal crossing....but its an aquired taste...not all people like it

basicly its a life sim....your a boy/girl and u live in a town full of animals....u interact with them...u fish....plant trees to get new fruit...collect all kinds of things for your house that gets bigger as u pay off your morgage's

really u are better off maybe reading a review of it and checking it out for yourself

u should check out www.ign.com and then goto their DS section and then review and look for animal crossing

VdaWg

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Hmmmm...very interesting. What do you guys think of the controller function for the Wii? I'm liking it.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
VdaWg said:
Hmmmm...very interesting. What do you guys think of the controller function for the Wii? I'm liking it.

i cant frickin wait to get a Wii...rawr...its the console im looking forward too the most...the controller is gonna be sweet along with the badass virtual console

gonna be many long nights when i get my Wii

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
VdaWg said:
Are those downloads going to be part of a service?

more than likey...no

from what ive read they are already talking about selling pre-paid game download cards...sorta like the cards microsoft sells for the xbox 360

by September we should hear all the details about the Wii...but its going to be a badass console no matter what