GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ds lite

VdaWg

FIA World Rally Car Champion
anybody get the new nintendo ds lite? it's a fun machine just like the mkv

VdaWg

Yeah I bought smb and magnetica, smb is just plain old fun, i want to try out tetris ds. By the way has anyone tried the wi fi play over the internet yet?

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
ive tried it, and the gamepla is flawless, theres also voice w/ friends :)

i sold my psp to get it, and i dont regret it, psp blew nads in the fun department compared to this.

VdaWg

nice....how do you connect? I have a wireless router and broadband connection, what else do you need to do?

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
VdaWg said:
nice....how do you connect? I have a wireless router and broadband connection, what else do you need to do?
get a Wi-Fi compatble game, join multiplayer and set up ur connection through there.

so far the wifi games i have are metroid and tetris :)

Deagle

Touring Car Champion
Had one when they first came out. I enjoyed it, but it was lacking a library of titles. Traded it in to get a PSP, and that was worse (game wise. The media features were great).

Point being, I'm buying a lite this week. lol

VdaWg

Yeah the lite is a nice little machine, game library is huge and games aren't as expensive. No regrets buying it. Touch screen is fun too, just buy a screen protector for the touch screen though.

bugg

Ready to race!
DS lite is great, looking at upgrading when I get back to the US. My PSP is collecting dust until another GTA game comes out... :|

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI

as of sunday *sigh*

one is mine and one is my girlfriends, im a sucker for games, more than my car.

JC Starr

Touring Car Newbie
Right on Alf! Gaming fan here as well... are you just a gaming fan, or a Nintendo fan? For those that don't know, there IS a difference.