GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Drunk ladies suck my fucking nuts!!!

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
So I'm at work tonight waiting tables when a customer walks in and says "does anybody here own a black golf parked out front" I walk up and say "yes I do" expecting a comment about it or something.

Then she tells me "there's some lady outside ramming it with her car". I'm like "WTF??!!" and I run out the front door. I get to my car and there is a group of people around it and some people on the phone. I inspect the damage and it's pretty fucking bad.

My grill is completely busted up, my bi-xenon (driver side) is completely scuffed up, my front bumper is pretty fucked up, and my hood is dented in pretty damn good.

I'm then told by the manager next door at the chinese restaurant that she was drinking in their store and they tried to stop her from leaving to give her a ride home but she said "fuck it" and drove. She then proceeded to back into my car 3 fucking times and eventually drive right over my car.

The people there had gotten her license plate and already called the cops. The cops took pictures and did a police report and as we were talking they already had people posted at her house. I had around 7 witnesses that were all questioned and helped me out big time!

A cop came back later to give me the paperwork and informed me that she was arrested for DUI and Hit and run.

Now as I look at her paperwork I notice that her insurance company is "Virginia Insurance". I'm pretty sure that this means that she pays the $500 un-insured motorist fee. Pretty fucking pissed off and it ruined my night big time. I just finally got my car pieced together and somebody has to fuck it up. All I needed to finish my exterior was an R32 bumper and I would have been set.

Now instead I have to wait a month for this shit to get resolved. I'm going to try and have the body shop fill my hood notch when they fix the hood though. If I can get that done for free then this will all have been worth it. :thumbsup: I never would have been able to scrape together $700 for that.

Last edited:

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Thanks man. I just want it fixed so bad right now.

ViciousBread

Ready to race!
shit would be even worse for me, would have fucked up my grill lights.
:lol:

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Is it misleading now??

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
nope cleared it right up :thumbsup:

seriously though, you need to break that bitch's neck

:thumbsup: Glad I'm not misleading anybody. I'll just stick with this title from now on. :bellyroll:

yahookendogg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08' GTI United Gray
shit man, sorry for what happened. which kinda reminds me, i went to the store the other day, i came out and there was these group of people just leaning on my car and chatting like it's there car, i was like, is this your car? hope u get it fixed soon.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
I'll get some pictures up tomorrow.

Sooz

Ready to race!
omfg, how drunk to you have to be to be that stupid?

she must be pretty retarded originally

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Well she's in jail for at least a night. It really really sucks though. :frown: