GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Driver Motorsport

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Wish they would update their site/social media.

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
I've got an updated k04+ tune waiting on me at my local shop. Should get rid of this intermittent 2188 code that's kind of annoying

Went to the shop to have the tune loaded.. and it wouldn't. Kept getting an error so the DM distributor shoots off a text and later an email about the issue to DM (mind you, this was a month ago now) and we still haven't heard back from them yet.
I'm still rolling around with the intermittent code and my shop/DM dealer is genuinely pissed. He's having to turn people away because of the shoddy customer service.
I may shoot off an email myself since I still have my programmer.. maybe I'll get a file by summer's end lol

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
I'm waiting now like 8 working days, you got an updated response turn around time for us?

I wouldn't count on it. I've still not gotten a response for my issue ( which has gone away now that I do mostly highway driving :iono:) but I was also looking to get a revised tune for an RS4 PRV I have..
Local dealer hasn't had much luck with contact either... though DM still manages to send out bill invoices :thumbdown:

penance

Fakinsupa
Car(s)
GTI
They gave me some "we are upgrading our computer system" excuse first week into Sept. I've followed up with them 4-5 times now since then, no response. Moving on to the daily emails.

I just want the rest of the tunes I paid for (and get the last MK5 K04+ tune revision, as I don't think mine was the final version). I hated APR because they were all customer service, and crap tunes. But DM seems to have just run with the opposite, great tunes and crap customer service.

Anyone got that separate email address I saw in a forum from them once, where customers with the tuning module were supposed to contact them?

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion

fastwire

Ready to race!
I want a stage 2 file with 3 bar compatibility. is that possible?

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
The K03 will last about 2 seconds at 3+ bar.

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
I want a stage 2 file with 3 bar compatibility. is that possible?

Yes. I ran that file for 5 or so months.

The K03 will last about 2 seconds at 3+ bar.

Just because you have a tune that uses a 3 Bar map sensor, doesn't mean you have to run 3 Bar lol

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
The K03 struggles to get to 2.5bar for a tiny spurt and then it chokes. Gonna kill that thing if you give it any more. Heard the ECU really does not support the 3bar sensor and the way to get it to work is to mess with the scaling of every other map in the ECU. Seems like a huge amount of work for nothing.

Its probably one of those things that can be done but really you should be asking should it be done.