GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Driver Motorsport/Frakenturbo F23T Review

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
This can be kind of awkward, asking your tuner to delete their tune so you can get retuned elsewhere, lol. Sometimes people get butthurt. "It's just not working out; it's not you, it's me." :thumbup:

They cant do much, its a turbo not under their tune library, i will be doing the same thing to my REVO tune in the next couple of weeks, if my F23T finally arrives (local shop issue:paddle:, nothing to do with FT).

brokenparts

Go Kart Champion
Not the only one.

A whole bunch of TSI customers are awaiting a tune :smile:

you suckas are missing out. Driver Motorsport makes a great tune... you should try it on your car sometime. :)

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
^"DITTO"

I did an unofficial time from 0 to 120 mph today...with wheel spin on damp road the time was 13.9 sec.
The coming side by side vid should be nice for viewing ;)

doug@frankenturbo

Turbos Galore
Car(s)
Gary Fisher HiFi
you suckas are missing out. Driver Motorsport makes a great tune... you should try it on your car sometime. :)

^"DITTO"

I did an unofficial time from 0 to 120 mph today...with wheel spin on damp road the time was 13.9 sec.
The coming side by side vid should be nice for viewing ;)

Do you two have the same transmission? If so, I'd like to compare the cars' "Times to Speed". brokenparts has sent me a 3rd gear log. If ROH ECHT wants to do the same I could overlay the graphs.

Here is a look at brokenparts' latest performance, courtesy of a new DriverMotorsport file version with enhanced ignition timing.

brokenparts

Go Kart Champion
I have logs from a Eurodyne car that has a DSG transmission. Not especially salient in a thread about DriverMotorsport. But it's worth noting that Bronson has shown he can match any power level we've achieved with Eurodyne.

That point kinda brings this thread around full circle. One of the best things for me in this whole journey was the fact that I had a "turn key" product. I dont want to knock Eurodyne in any way as it is a great solution for the right person but I just didnt have the confidence that I could learn the software fast enough to come up with a quality tune for a car a drive to work everyday.

Again, I cant say enough about the support that I received from you both.... and continue to receive even though there is no financial reason for you guys to do so. That type of service and support will carry you guys a long way (not to mention a kick ass product too).

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Video edit of testing and results on DriverMotorsport. I participated in tuning the grey car and was pleased with DriverMotorsport's work.

376 wtq, Built motor?

Driver Motorsport

Ready to race!
Bronson,

Is the TSI K04 water-meth file available yet?

It would be a part of the first launch program that our current TSI customers are in.

We have TSI K04 customers, all of them are really pleased and most of them switched. Depending on the results of the Frankenturbo and whatever new data collected that I feel can be applied to K04 files the K04 file is subject to change.

Thus it was released with an asterisk*