Do you drive with your fast?

• Yes, he always cruises

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • No, no extra weight allowed

Votes: 51 62.2%

• Total voters

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
I can get the fast jr's if anyone wants one; my dealer up in Fayetteville keeps em in stock. Just thought Id let you guys know.

BiggiePhat08

Ready to race!
for like how much? its 35 in the driver gear and 44 w/ free shipping on parts4euro. I get a 20% discount at driver gear so beat it! :p

Uthor

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 GTI - Pk1 - Silv
He's on my TV keeping Optimus Prime at bay (or vise-versa...I'm not up on my toy vs. toy wars).

chiguy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
mine is right beside my computer screen....and soon tattooed on my leg that way my fast is always with me

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
Used to have it wedged between my windshield and dash, dead center facing forward. It fell out too many times so now i keep it on display in my guitar room surrounded by my custom painted HotWheel GTIs and Matchbox GTIs.

Minimaul

Chronic Masturbator
Car(s)
e36 m3/4/5
I did for awhile but now my fast chills with me at work. Perched on a little stand on top of my computer keeping me safe.

Hound

Ready to race!
mine is with me always either dead center of the dash or right infront of me on the dash, always facing out watching the road comming at him :D

MC.R

my fast sits right up by the windshield behind the dash vent facing out the windshield so he can see the road he's chewing up

BiggiePhat08

Ready to race!
welp i ordered a fast jr for 30 bucks shipped...so he'll be my buddy with all the other cool things i have coming in for my car.

dubc

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Mine is wedged in the corner where my windshield and dashboard. He's got a great spot there where he can see me paddle shifting thru the gears.

sk8chip98

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
Mines in the same place that I like my Girls.......... the back seat. Nothing says "no I really do Love you" then getting it on in front of an action figure in your car....