• No, no extra weight allowed

Votes: 51 62.2%

• Total voters

angrybaker

banned
Last edited:

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
Mine was ate by my dog; and then given to a friend because he wanted it.

agentundead

Passed Driver's Ed
I weigh 250lbs. I dont need any extra weight..already more than enough in the car:biggrin:

itsYANO

08 GTI mkV Midnight Black
Car(s)
08 GTI mkV
true that i just got mine.. hes on my desk now.. im still debating.. although i hate leaving ANYthing in my car.. its just another reason for someone to break in.. im a little paranoid tho cuz my last car was broken into twice and stolen so yea

<{FleshFixxer}>

One Nation, Under My Fast
SHE rides dead centre right on my lap!! We have a *errmmmm*...unique...relationship my fast and i.

One time she saw me lookin at pictures of other people's fasts online and let me tell you it was quite the hole to dig myself out of. :paddle:

But seriously though, the dude's chillin with his lightning bolt tail on top of my tv in my room lookin right at me. He has yet to ride with me, maybe when i get chipped??

Get-a Trek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
1997 Jetta Trek
Mine stays in the house unless we're at a car show. Don't need heavy pointed objects flying around the cockpit if we were to crash or drive like a punk. VW sent me a second FAST, so now he's got company.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
mines always on the dash. I think he will be replaced with my fast jr. when I get home though....kinda like a newer, younger model....lol.

EDIT: plus, the Fast, Jr. is a Combat Veteran now!

BiggiePhat08

Ready to race!
where did you get your fast jr.? its in teh driver gear magazine and i get a discoutn in that but no one will answer me when i e-mail them with the item number lol. its like 45 w/ free shippin gon parts4euro, but im not THAT needy of him...although i do feel guilty going fast without passing the glory onto him

itsYANO

08 GTI mkV Midnight Black
Car(s)
08 GTI mkV
fast jr? post pics please.. id like to see that. and so far ive had my fast chillen on my desk next to my comp.