GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

douchebag broke my side-window

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
eh i use Facebook to keep in touch, i only really check news feed or use messenger with a friend, and thats really it. :laugh: I think the last time i've posted a status was probably 2012 or 2013 :laugh:
I'm the same. I use Facebook to directly communicate with people through the messaging feature.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Um, ok, right.

Something does not compute, dude.

Let me ask you this: what defines a violent person? If I have one incident that pushes me over the edge, am I instantly classified as violent? Now, someone who has repeatedly involved himself/herself in physical incidents, wouldn't they be considered violent? I shouldn't have hit him. I realize that. However, we're humans. We're not perfect. I consider that incident to be a lesson, something of a learning experience.

Just thinking of this incident again is making me nauseous.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Let me ask you this: what defines a violent person? If I have one incident that pushes me over the edge, am I instantly classified as violent? Now, someone who has repeatedly involved himself/herself in physical incidents, wouldn't they be considered violent? I shouldn't have hit him. I realize that. However, we're humans. We're not perfect. I consider that incident to be a lesson, something of a learning experience.

You ask what classifies you as violent? Maybe you're right and you're not generally violent. But you sure seem to have the potential for violence:

He's a total scumbag. Yes, he deserved to get hit.

That incident just pushed me over the edge. When it's your own property, something you paid for, there's a feeling of rage that just rushes through you.

If anyone touches my car with bad intent I will beat them to the point where they will choke on their own blood.

Yep the hood incident. I actually broke his nose from that but it was 100% worth it. He needed the shit beaten out of him. I had him pay for a brand new hood that was painted from the factory even though it was barely dented. I don't fuck around. He was dared to jump on it for $20 and he didn't even know it was my car. Cunt.

Or are you just a dumb kid talking tough while hiding behind his keyboard? ;)

razr390

Go Kart Champion

If you (with no criminal record) punches/hits someone it is still assault.

If someone with a criminal record punches/hits someone, it is still assault.

The law, for the most part, turns no blind eye.

The only difference is the consequence and that is dependent on priors.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion

Vince Boudreau: If a man builds a thousand bridges and sucks one dick, they don't call him a bridge-builder... they call him a cocksucker.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
No accountability society no accountability society no accountability society no accountability society no accountability society no accountability broken nose no accountability society no accountability society I'm not a violent person no accountability society no accountability society

WAP

Go Kart Champion

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
No, not really. Probably say hi then avoid you.
You try too hard kid. It's very annoying.
I'm different in person... :lol:
No accountability society no accountability society no accountability society no accountability society no accountability society no accountability broken nose no accountability society no accountability society I'm not a violent person no accountability society no accountability society
:word: