GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

douchebag broke my side-window

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Oh to be young and retarded again. Keep down that path and you'll end up like the guy punching the window out.
No. Not a violent person. Isn't the answer. I roughed him up (which he deserved) but other than that incident I don't fight nor am I a violent individual.
What's retarded about ensuring that actions have consequences? Do you just let people walk all over you?
As much as I'd like to argue that we live in a no-accountablity society (which is true), there's only so much you can do before you get into even worse trouble. That's just the way it is.
Call the cops, file a police report, and press charges. By punching that guy, trevballs can be charged with battery or assault
Agreed. I'm not a violent person. Not a good way to be, using emotions over rationale will only cause more issues down the line.
Lol.
Stop trev, you've never been in a fight. :) :) :)
Not an actual fight. I beat him down a bit but nothing like a true beatdown. As I said above, emotion over rationale will always lead to trouble.

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI
So right, regardless what happened it was the fat fucks fault, he is too fat to be in the right.

Correct

Not an actual fight. I beat him down a bit but nothing like a true beatdown.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
No. Not a violent person. Isn't the answer. I roughed him up (which he deserved) but other than that incident I don't fight nor am I a violent individual.

As much as I'd like to argue that we live in a no-accountablity society (which is true), there's only so much you can do before you get into even worse trouble. That's just the way it is.

Agreed. I'm not a violent person. Not a good way to be, using emotions over rationale will only cause more issues down the line.

Not an actual fight. I beat him down a bit but nothing like a true beatdown. As I said above, emotion over rationale will always lead to trouble.

You said you broke his fucking nose.

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI

Yep the hood incident. I actually broke his nose from that but it was 100% worth it. He needed the shit beaten out of him. I had him pay for a brand new hood that was painted from the factory even though it was barely dented. I don't fuck around. He was dared to jump on it for $20 and he didn't even know it was my car. Cunt.

lol trev

WAP

Go Kart Champion

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I did. That was the first time I got into a true physical confrontation. It happened once. Doesn't mean I'm a violent person.
You just love giving me crap.
Yea and he says he's not a violent person. One of these statements is clearly a lie...:paddle:
Ugh...
well the kid he beat up is a pot head, he was probably high at that time too :laugh:
The kid isn't only a pot head, he does ecstasy and all that crap too. He brags about taking his parents bank cards and withdrawing money from ATMs without them knowing. He's a total scumbag. Yes, he deserved to get hit.

Listen, I'm not a violent person. That was one confrontation. The only one I have ever experienced. The problem is when you have a no-accountablity system set up, there's not much you can do. It's almost like the good and honest people of the world always get the shit end of the stick. I don't fight people, I don't look for fights, leave it at that. That incident just pushed me over the edge. When it's your own property, something you paid for, there's a feeling of rage that just rushes through you.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Anyways... Mustache Rash lives on Long Island and if I see him at a meet I'm going to get my ass kicked by him.... :yikes:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
The kid isn't only a pot head, he does ecstasy and all that crap too. He brags about taking his parents bank cards and withdrawing money from ATMs without them knowing. He's a total scumbag. Yes, he deserved to get hit.

I knew people like that back in high school. I had class with this kid, but he's a typical good kid, not a scumbag kinda way. It started during senior year. He got into computers and so on, but his reason for that was accessing to know how to pass drug tests while under the influence on his job he had at the time. He quit the football team/not going to practice after school just to get high. He went to this college where it's known as a party school, he got kicked out. He went to rehab, etc. Just last year, he was found dead in his room due to overdose and saw heroin needles. But the kid had adhd, so he had some personal issues.

If he keeps using ecstasy, he's probably gonna die soon enough, those things don't make you feel tired at all. It's like putting nitrous on a car and he get's danger to manifold.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I knew people like that back in high school. I had class with this kid, but he's a typical good kid, not a scumbag kinda way. It started during senior year. He got into computers and so on, but his reason for that was accessing to know how to pass drug tests while under the influence on his job he had at the time. He quit the football team/not going to practice after school just to get high. He went to this college where it's known as a party school, he got kicked out. He went to rehab, etc. Just last year, he was found dead in his room due to overdose and saw heroin needles. But the kid had adhd, so he had some issues.

That's messed up. It's really unfortunate to see things like this. Perfectly good people can be totally destroyed by substances. Sad.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
one thing about getting older sucks, because very occasionally when you wake up and check your Facebook feed, you get status's like RIP this guy and you would be mindblown.

Yes, those things are incredibly depressing. I have completely given up with Facebook and most social media. I like Instagram, but other then that I have just left it all.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Yes, those things are incredibly depressing. I have completely given up with Facebook and most social media. I like Instagram, but other then that I have just left it all.

eh i use Facebook to keep in touch, i only really check news feed or use messenger with a friend, and thats really it. :laugh: I think the last time i've posted a status was probably 2012 or 2013 :laugh:

WAP

Go Kart Champion
I did. That was the first time I got into a true physical confrontation. It happened once. Doesn't mean I'm a violent person.

You just love giving me crap.

Ugh...

Listen, I'm not a violent person. That was one confrontation. The only one I have ever experienced. The problem is when you have a no-accountablity system set up, there's not much you can do. It's almost like the good and honest people of the world always get the shit end of the stick. I don't fight people, I don't look for fights, leave it at that. That incident just pushed me over the edge. When it's your own property, something you paid for, there's a feeling of rage that just rushes through you.

Um, ok, right.

Something does not compute, dude.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Anyways... Mustache Rash lives on Long Island and if I see him at a meet I'm going to get my ass kicked by him.... :yikes:

In4Pics