GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dogs

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
CSB:

hiking with Mrs Mud and our dog. I see a friend who is with someone so introductions go all around. "Someone" gets introduced as "Tom" I say "That's weird, my dog's name is Tom" Mrs Mud f/d it up by saying "No, it's not"... :(

I did at least get the look from Tom
I had a friend in college who named his dog Godzilla. He thought it was hilarious when he did it, less so when he was yelling for the dog to come back inside every evening.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
That is a peregrine falcon.
King of the air, makes more sense. Different kind of hunting. Great pic

When I was a teenager my best friend flew a red-tailed hawk, my only related experience. He let me put the glove on and bring him in a few times, it was like having a turkey hit your arm at high speed. Luckily I pretty good sized at the time. It was much fun.

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
My Mali. He's a badass lol but a sweet heartl. Started out as my Police K9 then I retired so now he's just my buddy who travels with me everywhere I go. The mall, grocery store, restruants, everywhere. No dog aggression and great with women and kids and has a super clear head! No leash ever. I converted the back of my Trackhawk so he can be comfortable and move around. Posted a video of it.

I was competing with him in French Ring but im Moving to Tennessee so not sure whats available in Kingsport, TN. He's 5 and his name is Dante. My heart and soul......❤️ He just had a liter. There is one female left if anyone is interested. She is $3k.

IMG_8212 (2).jpeg
1E26BF3B-C0A4-40C6-89C9-E0D88C575AE4.jpeg
5169A419-2AED-41A6-91FD-55285124750E_1_100_o.jpeg
72C11A5F-8D21-4DE2-A9BC-D15869F61538_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
My Mali. He's a badass lol but a sweet heartl. Started out as my Police K9 then I retired so now he's just my buddy who travels with me everywhere I go. The mall, grocery store, restruants, everywhere. No dog aggression and great with women and kids and has a super clear head! No leash ever. I converted the back of my Trackhawk so he can be comfortable and move around. Posted a video of it.

I was competing with him in French Ring but im Moving to Tennessee so not sure whats available in Kingsport, TN. He's 5 and his name is Dante. My heart and soul......❤️ He just had a liter. There is one female left if anyone is interested. She is $3k.

View attachment 240129View attachment 240130View attachment 240132View attachment 240133

man, what an awesome opportunity. I have a Malinois mix but she is 100% Untrained (my fault). I’m so jealous.

how bad is his shedding? I don’t see any hairs in the track hawk lol. I got my Touareg on 1/21/22 and haven’t cleaned the inside yet and it looks like I got the “carpets made from REAL dog hair” option from the factory already.

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
Well, I do groom him once and week and bath him every two weeks so its not too bad lol. The back of Trackhawk easy super easy to keep clean with the covers and I had that screen custom made to keep any dog hair from getting to the front. I just take my leaf blower and blow it out once a week and it works great.

He is the most impressive Malinois ive ever seen and most ppl tell me the same. He just has incredible blood lines. His work ability is off the chart! Super protective and loyal and will do anything for that ball. Not only does he have no dog agression he has no animal aggression at all! I put him in the ferret cage at the pet store and the ferrets just jump on his head it really funny he has ZERO interest in hurting another creature but he will not be dominated ever lol.

He is so gentle with children and women its unbelievable really. The mother is dam near just like him as far as temperment goes. Its funny how I go to this pet store here in CT and see the puppies for sale ranging from $2500-$5500. It just boggles my mind that ppl would pay that much money for a dog that came from a puppy mill smh. The Mali will live 14-16 years and NEVER have hip issues and no known health issues. Its just the ultimate dog imo. Its like why would one buy a Honda Civic when u could have a Ferrari for the same dam price smh?

Everyone will love their dog no matter what breed they buy but why not get one that will live 15+ years and protect ur family, house and car at the same time and take on hikes or go running with u? And they never get cold either they are double coated.
man, what an awesome opportunity. I have a Malinois mix but she is 100% Untrained (my fault). I’m so jealous.

how bad is his shedding? I don’t see any hairs in the track hawk lol. I got my Touareg on 1/21/22 and haven’t cleaned the inside yet and it looks like I got the “carpets made from REAL dog hair” option from the factory already.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Well, I do groom him once and week and bath him every two weeks so its not too bad lol. The back of Trackhawk easy super easy to keep clean with the covers and I had that screen custom made to keep any dog hair from getting to the front. I just take my leaf blower and blow it out once a week and it works great.

He is the most impressive Malinois ive ever seen and most ppl tell me the same. He just has incredible blood lines. His work ability is off the chart! Super protective and loyal and will do anything for that ball. Not only does he have no dog agression he has no animal aggression at all! I put him in the ferret cage at the pet store and the ferrets just jump on his head it really funny he has ZERO interest in hurting another creature but he will not be dominated ever lol.

He is so gentle with children and women its unbelievable really. The mother is dam near just like him as far as temperment goes. Its funny how I go to this pet store here in CT and see the puppies for sale ranging from $2500-$5500. It just boggles my mind that ppl would pay that much money for a dog that came from a puppy mill smh. The Mali will live 14-16 years and NEVER have hip issues and no known health issues. Its just the ultimate dog imo. Its like why would want a Honda civic when u could have a Ferrari?

Everyone will love their dog no matter what breed they buy but why not get one that will live 15+ years and protect ur family, house and car at the same time and take on hikes or go running with u? And they never get cold either they are double coated.
What's his weight, 60ish?

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI

He is so gentle with children and women its unbelievable really. The mother is dam near just like him as far as temperment goes. Its funny how I go to this pet store here in CT and see the puppies for sale ranging from $2500-$5500. It just boggles my mind that ppl would pay that much money for a dog that came from a puppy mill smh. The Mali will live 14-16 years and NEVER have hip issues and no known health issues. Its just the ultimate dog imo. Its like why would one buy a Honda Civic when u could have a Ferrari for the same dam price smh?

Yeah they are absolute powerhouses of a dogs. Mine is not aggressive either, but I love how you said “But he will not be dominated EVER.” Haha.

I have 2 dogs, both females, both in the 70 +/- 5lbs range. The mally and a pittie. The pittie is spayed while the mally is unspayed. The pittie gets mounted every time we’re at the dog park because her personality is so submissive. The mally, who is UNspayed, doesn’t even have any boys approaching her because her presence is so dom. And the few that have ever made the mistake of trying - she showed them who’s boss and they didn’t try again.

funny little paradox, the unspayed dog getting less action than the spayed one haha

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
heres woosa. woosa likes car rides.
1645549253745.png

1645549487652.png

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Yeah they are absolute powerhouses of a dogs. Mine is not aggressive either, but I love how you said “But he will not be dominated EVER.” Haha.

I have 2 dogs, both females, both in the 70 +/- 5lbs range. The mally and a pittie. The pittie is spayed while the mally is unspayed. The pittie gets mounted every time we’re at the dog park because her personality is so submissive. The mally, who is UNspayed, doesn’t even have any boys approaching her because her presence is so dom. And the few that have ever made the mistake of trying - she showed them who’s boss and they didn’t try again.

funny little paradox, the unspayed dog getting less action than the spayed one haha
Those dogs are smart though.

Gotta avoid those puppy support payments.

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
What's his weight, 60ish?
Hes 86 lbs. Hes super lean and muscular tho and quite tall. The Female he had a litter with was 70 lbs tho. Dont have any pics of her unfortunately right now.