Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
GF's parents dog Tyson.

Tyson.jpg

Beju

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Ed.
One of my favorite pictures of my fluffy boy Apollo and my spiky boy Thor is them both looking out a window.

My old apartment had deep windowsills that the bearded dragon could sit on and watch the outdoors without fear of being snatched by a hawk (he's not a fan of birds or airplanes).
Chooch taking her daily snooze with her snoot poking out the window
View attachment 267580

IMG_20190526_104248.jpg

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
We lost our 12-yr-old pit bull a few weeks ago after a brief illness. Immediately set out to replace her and found this fine fellow in the local shelter. They had named him "Trooper", we have named him Charley Varrick (all our pets are named after movie/TV characters). He's about a year and a half old, picked up as a stray, wasn't fixed yet so that was done before we could bring him home..

He's been home about 3 weeks now. Gets along great with our other mutt. Chases the cats occasionally but they now how to handle dogs so no issues there. Remember - "adopt don't shop"!

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
prepare for incoming phone calls from people you don't want calling you

Edit: Had to google the name...I've never seen that one and I like film noire.

cb1111

We lost our 12-yr-old pit bull a few weeks ago after a brief illness. Immediately set out to replace her and found this fine fellow in the local shelter. They had named him "Trooper", we have named him Charley Varrick (all our pets are named after movie/TV characters). He's about a year and a half old, picked up as a stray, wasn't fixed yet so that was done before we could bring him home..

He's been home about 3 weeks now. Gets along great with our other mutt. Chases the cats occasionally but they now how to handle dogs so no issues there. Remember - "adopt don't shop"!
Bingo!

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco

Sorry for your loss. I was talking to my wife about our dogs’ life expectancy last night. It’s never enough time.

Congrats on the new edition, what a handsome pup!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Fun Fact for those who don't see pics @dtfd's dog often.

That dog really loves EVERYTHING...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Chooch still killin the game; here's a sploot
1686603157711.png

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
I just realized pretty much every photo on this page (other than mine and one other) has the dog sitting on the couch.

I trained my dog to never go on the couch or into the master bedroom. Has anyone else done this or am I alone in this?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I just realized pretty much every photo on this page (other than mine and one other) has the dog sitting on the couch.

I trained my dog to never go on the couch or into the master bedroom. Has anyone else done this or am I alone in this?

Tell me your dog isn't a member of your family without telling me your dog isn't a member of your family. Would you stop your gf from going on the couch?

Tf is the point of a dog if they're not allowed to snuggle with you?