vwvinny4180

Got his Licence!!!!!!!!!!
Car(s)
CW Gti
thanks

gokartgti

Garage Pics Updated

jsesq

I was thinking of getting a set of drawers for my car. I am, of course, concerned about safety - so I was wondering:

Do you know the proper torque specification for re-attaching the seats to the car?

Thanks!!

eROCK

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 GTI 4 door
I'm assuming that I can't do this mod as I have leather seats with premium stereo...under the passenger seat is the Satellite receiver, and under the driver's seat is the stereo's amp. I doubt there is enough clearance for this drawer also.

Edgar

Made in Beanerland!!
I'm assuming that I can't do this mod as I have leather seats with premium stereo...under the passenger seat is the Satellite receiver, and under the driver's seat is the stereo's amp. I doubt there is enough clearance for this drawer also.

Do somebody knows if it can be done???

Edgar

Made in Beanerland!!

OP, any word about it???

Zzzzzz

Yes for leather

OP, any word about it???

Just completed this mod on my 07 Jetta GLI, drivers side. I know different car but this write up helped me a lot. I have leather seats and didn't have any issues with the mod using these instructions, except the screw that is on the far left, drivers side. This is the one that screws into the speed nut that is on the plastic trim, which in my case is too short. Not sure if anyone else had issues with that screw? I plan on looking for a slightly longer one.

ünpimptheauto

Touring Car Newbie

yianniem

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey Ben you used to have a 318ti didn't you, still have it? (I recognized the name from your BMW links page) I bought the GTI to replace my totalled ti and I've found it is everything I wished the ti was.
Great DIY.