GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DIY on ko4 swap anyone?

Robert aoun

Ready to race!
Yeah its not an easy job but not difficult if tools are available specially a lifter to lift the car up so i can safely get under it...is 66$ good price for a ko4 discharge pipe?

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
Yes that's a good price. You really ask too many questions. Just bust out the tools and do the swap, geeze.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
I dont know what made him upset with my questions but im fine ill keep asking whenever i need help thanks man for beeing friendly
Nothing made him upset. You did nothing wrong. He has a tiny dick. You betcha dude, if you do a swap, why not start a build thread?

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
My dick's so big bitches see it and they're like "aww HELL naw dat ain't goin inside me"

Robert aoun

Ready to race!
Now we are all starting to hate you if you thinks smarter then us your wrong you act like a child just go away and stop posting if ur mad

Robert aoun

Ready to race!
Im not gonna start a build thread because i didnt build the car myself from 0 it had many mods when bought but im adding the required hardware for a fast daily driven car instead of BT kept for the weekend(i bought turbo ,dv relocation,downpipe,intercooler.... car had a catback bilstein coilovers a toasted 3"downpipe ,neuspeed pflo,autotech hpfp amd apr stage 2 +