GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DIY - NewSouth Performance Boost Gauge w/Indigo Gauge

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
lol no doubt, like you can see in the pics it the guage was a bit off, but hey it does its job.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
The gauge pod by itself is able to be bought. I like the pod......and that's it. Get a better gauge and kit.

.:B

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI
Anyone find dat the electrical wire isnt long enough with another gauge? Is there anyway to make it longer?

Understeer'd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 VW Golf (BPY)
Bitchin' write up, I wish this had been up two months ago when I did mine. I also have the New South Pod, far and away the best on the market (the vent thing's a little '2 Furious' for my taste as it looks so aftermarket), but I wasn't okay with their gauge. Everyone thinks mine's stock. When I took my car back to the dealer, the salesman I saw it and was like 'They added THAT in '07 too???'

I still think everyone should go with the matching Stewart Warner gauge, as it's better quality...and perfectly matching. The movement of the whole thing is just so much more...sexy...than the others I've seen.

Got mine at BFI...because they kick ass (not the exact one pictured, the one they carry is the exact same numerical pattern as the OP's 5psi at 12 o'clock, 25max, 30max back, and the off to the left a bit. I'll post pics to prove my point.

http://store.blackforestindustries.com/stwabogabl.html

Understeer'd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 VW Golf (BPY)
^werd, mine's that exactly. 'Tis pimp.