GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Direct Acceleration tweak via Vag-com.

CloudLv

I saw a thread from seatleon club (Mk3) forum.http://www.clubseatleon.net/viewtopic.php?t=111469
Said use vcds enter 44 steering assist →security access 19249→adaptation→driving profile swtichover→set "incremental controlled over time" to "direct controlled over".can increase acceleration response speed.but l don't have pbox,so maybe someone can find out is true or not...

Last edited:

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
I've seen this option in the adaptation menus and i thought i tried it previously. I was pretty certain it had to do with how quickly it switched between selected driver profile options, but i could easily be wrong.

*Follow up edit*
Did this and took it for a spin. There may be some truth to this change. Interesting.

Last edited:

CloudLv

I've seen this option in the adaptation menus and i thought i tried it previously. I was pretty certain it had to do with how quickly it switched between selected driver profile options, but i could easily be wrong.

*Follow up edit*
Did this and took it for a spin. There may be some truth to this change. Interesting.
yeah..I Feel it too...interesting..

Miamiglock

I did this mod in my GSW using obdeleven and it does remove some of the throttle input delay.

Could you help me out on how and where you found this using the obdeleven? I am new to this and would like to give it a try. Thanks in advance.

tknj99

Ready to race!
Could you help me out on how and where you found this using the obdeleven? I am new to this and would like to give it a try. Thanks in advance.

Its very easy as originally stated.. go to the modules menu, click on Steering Assist (42) -> Click on Security Access -> Enter or select code 19249 -> Click on Adaptation -> Click on Driving profile swtchover -> click on "incremental controlled over time" and select "direct controlled over" and hit Ok. At the bottom of the screen press and hold the green checkmark until it says that the change has been saved. Thats it..

Sportwagen SEL

Ready to race!
Just tried this and I think it does make a difference! Don't understand why though based on what the setting says and the category it's in (steering assist), anyone know why this works?

robbiec

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm surprised this thread didn't gain more traction. I did this about a month ago and it definitely helps reduce that throttle tip-in dead spot, especially in first and second gear. Much smoother transition from 0% throttle.

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
I don't think it gained much traction as i believe this is what is done also when you switch from regular/individual to sport mode via the driver profile selection.
Sport mode tightens up steering, increases sound from soundaktor, if you have LP then it speeds up movement of the cornering assist, changes the VAQ interaction, and suspension damping if you have the DCC suspension, and this improved throttle response. This is most beneficial for those who don't have driver profile selection buttons.

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
I have my driver profile to custom where everything is set to sport mode except transmission. I've had this direct accelaration coded for a while now and did notice a difference still.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Bookmarking this to try it out myself. Will report when I get a chance to code it :)

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE
The throttle seems more responsive now. Try this tweak!

Last edited: