GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Diablo: Immortal

SaiiBoost

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI S
Who is playing this awesome game? :geek: I'm playing on both Android and Windows. Started off as a Necro. Currently level 33.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
How much money have you spent

I've heard from some friends playing that about $15 is a good amount. $10 for the battle pass, and then when you finish a few areas, you're offered a bundle of whatever for a couple bucks. No idea what you're buying for $15, but the few people I've talked to said that was their only purchases.

Which honestly, isn't that bad to me. If I'm enjoying a game, I have no problem tossing a little bit of money towards it.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I've decided not to play games with "micro" transactions anymore. The psychology of this model is all about taking advantage of the dopamine system in your brain, it feels wrong. I won't soapbox though, the game does look good for a mobile. Shame about the business greed, time better spent playing the D2 remake IMO.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I've decided not to play games with "micro" transactions anymore. The psychology of this model is all about taking advantage of the dopamine system in your brain. It just feels wrong... I won't soapbox though, the game does look good for a mobile. Shame about the business greed, time better spent playing the D2 remake IMO.

If you want to play games on mobile, it's kind of hard to avoid. I agree with the sentiment though, so many take it way to far. The best model I've seen is a game having ads, but you can pay a small amount ($3 - $5), to remove ads.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I've heard from some friends playing that about $15 is a good amount. $10 for the battle pass, and then when you finish a few areas, you're offered a bundle of whatever for a couple bucks. No idea what you're buying for $15, but the few people I've talked to said that was their only purchases.

Which honestly, isn't that bad to me. If I'm enjoying a game, I have no problem tossing a little bit of money towards it.
from what I've seen, you can get away without paying tons of $ BUT instead it'll require you to grind tons of hours instead