GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Detailing!

Wes_R

Ready to race!
This GT-R came in for a promotion we were having in January. I spoke briefly to the client about a few areas of concern over the phone and then we both agreed that weather permitting it would come in for a 2 stage polish + Opti Gloss Coat. Luckily everything worked out and surprisingly the client didn't live to far away from the shop.

Arrival

Claybarring the paint

Masking off the rubber trim

Measuring the paint

Onto the 1st stage of polishing

Before

After

Metallic flake popping again

Opti Gloss Coat about to be applied

And the final results!

Wes_R

Ready to race!
Had a chance to asses this S5 last year but due to scheduling on both our ends things didn't pan out. But this year the client wanted to get it done before our busy season hit so in it came for March and received our 2 stage polish with Opti Gloss Coat as protection.

Arrival

Cleaning the wheels while we had a chance to chat with the customer while he waited for his ride

Claybarring the paint

Measuring the paint and found no panels that were repainted

The paint was in pretty rough shape so we had to hit it with a compound for the 1st stage

before

after (as you can see the compound removed the swirls but left a haze behind due to it's aggressiveness)

After the 1st stage we refined the paint with a lighter cutting polish on the 2nd stage to remove the haze as well as leave a deep gloss

before

after

After all the polishing was completed we began the finishing prep

Removing the masking tape

And cleaning polish that had gotten in the parking sensors with a tooth pick

Then protected the new finish with Opti Gloss Coat which lasts for 2 years

And here are the final shots. Unfortunately no sun was out but hopefully you can still see the gloss achieved.

And the last pic

Hope you enjoyed the pics and looking forward to seeing some of you this driving season!

Wes_R

Ready to race!
This beautiful Sepang Blue V10 R8 came in early spring but we have been so busy that I haven't had time to post it until now.

Not really much of a back story, got a call inquiring about Opti Coat Pro, client inquired with a few Audi Club members who vouched for our work, then in it came.

Arrival

Cleaning the wheels

Claybarring the paint with the Nanoskin Mitt

Measuring the paint

Before

After

After polishing and prep for Opti Coat Pro cleaned the windows

Opti Coat Pro about to be applied

And now the finished pics

And a sun shot to show no more swirls

Hope you enjoyed the pics!

Wes_R

Ready to race!
One of the first M2's delivered in the GTA we had done this back in the early spring.

Client informed us that he was expecting delivery and was interested in protecting it right away with Opti Coat Pro. We advised that the dealer not wash the car but remove the plastic to insure no damage underneath. Day of delivery in it came straight from the dealer. Paint wasn't bad at all just some very light swirls that we polished out with a 1 stage polish.

Arrival

Cleaning the wheels

Measuring the paint

Masking off the rubber and plastic trim

Before

After

Mineral Grey Metallic flake looking beautiful

Removing residue from the stone guard edge

Opti Coat Pro about to go on and we applied 2 coats to the paint

And the final results of our work

It was a huge pleasure to work on this M2 and thank you to the owner for choosing us to perform the work. Hope you guys enjoyed the pics!

Wes_R

Ready to race!
Had spoken to this client about a previously owned Porsche but things didn't pan out. A year later and a newly
purchased 997 GT3 and we set up a date to get it detailed so the owner could have a fresh start.

Paint wasn't to bad but still wanted to do a 2 stage polish so that it could be as good as possible.

Arrival

Claybarred the paint with a Nanoskin Mitt

Measuring the paint

And on to the polishing

Before

After

After the 2nd stage of polishing we unmasked the rubber and plastic trim

And cleaned polish residue out of the tight areas

Then finally applied Opti Gloss Coat

And now the finished the pics

And a signature from Chris Green from over at Pfaff, not to sure who the other signature is from.

Wes_R

Ready to race!
Long time client purchased this 997.2 GT3RS earlier this year and wanted to get it up to standard. I had gone with him to the purchase just to inspect it as well as measure the paint to make sure no panels had been repainted and everything turned out good. A few months later and a couple weeks ago in it came for a full interior, 2 stage polish, engine shampoo, and 2 coats of Opti Coat Pro.

Arrival

Cleaning the wheels

Claybarring the paint

Measuring the paint to look out for any low spots that we shouldn't get to aggressive on

Paint wasn't to rough but it still needed a 2 stage polish to get it to our standard

Before

After

50/50 shot on the carbon wing

Before

After

Taillights were polished as well

Before

After

After the 2nd stage of polishing we unmasked the tape

Cleaned the edges of the stone guard with a tooth pick

After all the finishing prep we finally applied Opti Coat Pro

And finally the finished pics

Always a pleasure to detail client's cars who we have established a good relationship with. Looking forward to more additions to the collection wither it be the family hauler or the weekend car.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Whether it be...nice job, beautiful cars.

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
How do you make sure you arent leaving a scratch line when cleaning the stone guard edge? I need to do that on my car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wes_R

Ready to race!
This is probably my favourite colour so far for the Golf R. The owner of this Limestone Grey R had come to us before for some polishing on his GTI and now with him expecting the new Golf R he wanted to get it protected with Optimum Gloss Coat for the harsh winter ahead.

Arrival

874km on the odometer

Claybarring the paint

Taking some quick measurements

On the paint

In the door jambs

On the headlights

On the taillights

The exhaust as well

And finally the summer wheels which were off the car already

And the finally the afters!

Booty shot

As usual I hope you enjoyed the pics! It was definitely a pleasure to work on this one!

Wes_R

Ready to race!
First detail of 2017 with the Focus RS. Not a full write up just a mini write up with 10 pics.

Long time customer who has been bringing us his 993 C4S for the past couple years for annual details and decided to buy this for himself for Christmas hahaha.

Anyways on to the pics.

Arrival

Only 997km on the odometer

Cleaning the rims

After a 2 Bucket Car Wash we clayed the paint with the mild Nano Skin Mitt

Paint wasn't in bad condition at all so just a 1 stage polish. Thankfully the dealer barely touched it and I instructed the customer to let us be the first to wash it.

Here is a pic of the thousand dollar option metallic flake in Nitrous Blue. I found the polish had the flake popping even more.

Dressed tires and cleaned windows and finally applied Opti Gloss Coat to protect the paint for the next 2 years.

And finally the finished pics, sadly on a overcast day in Toronto, but thankful for no snow, yet lol.

Checkout more of our work on our socials @

Instagram - OrionDetailing.Co

Facebook - Orion Detailing Co.

Wes_R

Ready to race!
Long time client who previously brought us his w219 CLS 500, purchased this new w218 CLS 63 AMG and brought it in again for a 1 stage polish + Opti Gloss Coat.

Not much to mention about the car itself, the paint wasn't to bad and the 1 stage was enough to bring it up to a 8.5/9 out of 10.

On to the pics.

Arrival

Cleaning the wheels

Claybarring the paint

Quick measurement of the paint

On to the polishing

Before

After

Metallic flake looking beautiful

And finally the finished pics

Always a pleasure to take care of this clients cars and I hope you guys enjoyed the pics!

Instagram - OrionDetailing.Co

Facebook - Orion Detailing Co.

Wes_R

Ready to race!
Good friend bought a brand new M4 GTS and we were expecting it since Feb. In it finally came last week for 3 layers of Opti Coat Pro+ but, the paint had a little bit of issues and required a 2 stage polish especially for the lower parts of the doors. Unfortunately due to the colour we couldn't get good before and afters of the results but none the less couldn't have it in the shop and not take pictures!

Anyways on to the write up.

Arrival

Cleaning the wheels and I love the angled wheel woolies for getting that lip behind the face

Two Bucket wash always

After claybarring and drying we took some quick measurements of the paint

As stated earlier we couldn't get good before and afters of the defects so after the polishing Opti Coat Primer was applied via machine

Applied to the carbon wing

3 coats of Opti Coat Pro+ was applied

And it was applied to the paint

To the headlights

Tail lights

Face of the wheels

Door jambs

And finally the exhaust

Artsy fartsy shot of the application of Opti Coat Pro+

And the finished pics

Glossy

Hope you enjoyed the pics as much as I enjoyed spending time with this car!

Wes
(647)999-8499

Instagram - Orion Detailing Co
Facebook - Orion Detailing Co
WeChat - Orion Detailing Co

Wes_R

Ready to race!
Long time no post! Sorry for the delay, very crazy spring and summer and I didn't get the chance to sit in front of the computer until now.

Brand new R8 Spyder which I believe at the time was 1 of 2 in Canada. Very long time client, probably 10 years now so everything was very straight forward. Got the email that this new Spyder was expected and that Opti Coat Pro + was wanted for protection as well as Opti Coat Fabric for the canvas top.

Anyways no more talk, here she is.

Arrival

Claybarring the paint with the Nanoskin Mitt

Measuring the paint

I'm finding with the new Audis being delivered they are coming with some scratches specifically in certain areas and learned they don't have shipping plastics anymore but use a cover that is clipped on which I believe is the cause.

Before

After

Shot of us polishing

Preparing the top for Opti Fabric to protect the canvas top

Opti Coat Pro + about to be applied in 3 layers which is our thickest and shiniest coating

To the paint

Headlights

Taillights

Wheel faces

Doorjambs

Exhaust tips in and out

And the finished pics

Glad to finally be posting again! Hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks,
Wes
(647)999-8499

Facebook - Orion Detailing Co
WeChat - Orion Detailing Co

Wes_R

Ready to race!
Long time client who we have been taking care of for over 7 years now brought in his brand new 991 Carrera GTS. The paint did need a 2 stage polish as there were some deeper swirls on the lower panels that needed to be buffed out before we protected the paint with Opti Gloss Coat. As well as a new service we are offering which was to protect the full front end with Xpel Paint Protection Film.

Anyways on to the pictures.

A little backwards this time with the write up, as the finished picture is the first pic lol

Headlights removed so that we could wrap the film in the edges for a seemless look as well as the film being layed down on the hood.

Full fenders being layed down

Film tucked in the edges and you can see the line here underneath the hood

Then finally everything protected with Opti Gloss Coat

As usual I hope you enjoyed the pics!

Wes
(647)999-8499

Wes_R

Ready to race!
This car makes me so happy!!!

Returning client who brought in his e39 M5 now brought in this e39 M5 Touring project car. Basically a 540i Touring with an M5 engine, transmission, suspension, etc. Definitely on my bucket list of cars to have.

I hope you guys enjoy the pics!

Arrival

Claybarring the paint

Before

After

50/50

And the finished pictures

I really want to build my own Touring now!!!

Always a pleasure to work on stuff like this.

Wes
(647)999-8499
www.instagram.com/oriondetailing.co