GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Der Rieger !

z3speed4me

Go Kart Champion
does reiger sell a rear bumper, or just that lil cf thing on the bottom? the stock one is like black, and looks like plastic, so does the reiger come with a whole new rear end or is is just that exhaust piece?

i dont have the car yet so i dont know...

Accel

Rally Car Champion
z3speed4me said:
does reiger sell a rear bumper, or just that lil cf thing on the bottom? the stock one is like black, and looks like plastic, so does the reiger come with a whole new rear end or is is just that exhaust piece?

i dont have the car yet so i dont know...

It replaces the stock black plastic thingie.

I was quoted $2,100USD for the full kit paintmatched from M1 Autobody/DTMAutohaus here in socal, the rear skirt isnt available in the US yet.

Accel

Rally Car Champion
z3speed4me said:
so wats not available, the bumper part or the cf piece thing

The whole peice, I was told they couldnt get them until mid March, you can get the front lip, and the sideskirts, but the entire ass end of the kit is unavilable.

[edit] Now I kinda see your confusion, the black peice and the little cf splitter looking thing is one peice, that you can either get in black or cf.

z3speed4me

Go Kart Champion
ok...so the front and sides are available, but the rear is not, and that rear comes WITH the dual exhaust piece, or is that separate from buyin the bumper?

just askin bc this is the kit i definately plan on buying when the car is here

Accel

Rally Car Champion
z3speed4me said:
ok...so the front and sides are available, but the rear is not, and that rear comes WITH the dual exhaust piece, or is that separate from buyin the bumper?

just askin bc this is the kit i definately plan on buying when the car is here

I will be buying it too once I gather up the money, but It will probably be a while becuase I want to wait until I can afford a quad outlet exhaust as well. The kit comes with the quad exhaust SURROUND, yes, so in order to make it look right you'd need to buy at least a new muffler with quad tips.

GTI2007

Accel said:
I will be buying it too once I gather up the money, but It will probably be a while becuase I want to wait until I can afford a quad outlet exhaust as well. The kit comes with the quad exhaust SURROUND, yes, so in order to make it look right you'd need to buy at least a new muffler with quad tips.

Like for example the quad version of the Milltek exhaust for GTI. It has 4 pipes of 90 mm or 3,5"

Accel

Rally Car Champion
capulina said:

what sides are these? rieger too?

Yeah, just a different style.

NA Motorsports has the full Rieger line on their website now, if you want to check it out, they also echo the fact that the rear bumper is being fabbed as we speak and should be ready in a month or two.

dunski

Go Kart Champion
Definately love the first pics, the lip spoiler with the rear diffuser in black would be so hot on any car.