GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dear vendors; please make this boost gauge

Back2VW

LOL WUT
I love my CIM... worked with Mihn for a white gauge to match my LED swap in my cluster.

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
Ditto. :frown:

It's not really my ideal choice for boost (I prefer a traditional gauge face), but given its range of other capabilities, I'm ready to just give up and go with P3's new product.

20GLI08

Put em on the glass
Car(s)
GLI
I'm confuse by the "always on back light" part. The only function I don't have on my is when I dim the instument cluster my gauge doesn't dim (least I don't think it does) other then that its lit when the lights are on and not lit when I turn them off.

*Edit, it does dim so the back light on my gauge has all the same function as the rest of my instrument cluster*

Last edited:

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
Okay, so rather than start a new thread, we'll bump this back up. We have been working with who feel is the very best fabricator in Texas (the famous Rich-Z here in San Antonio) for some time now, on not only these gauge pods, but some other related products, which has put a delay on these. This is a MK4 a-pillar pod, but it'll give you an idea of what we're trying to do (NO SEAMS, NO CREASES, OEM +).

Just a little R&D sneak peak; these are the a-pillar pods we have been working on for quite a while now for vehicles with an *upholstered* a-pillar. What you see here is a factory OEM pillar with an aftermarket gauge pod molded (and riveted from the back for strength) that will then be professionally covered with exact-match material no different than your OEM cloth. No seams, no stitching, no wrinkles; a compete factory-correct pillar as if it came from the factory like this.

More deets soon to follow as they become available....

dddrew.

blah.
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the AWE boost gauge. I get comments from people all the time asking if it came like that from the factory. It's simple, looks like OEM, and is in eyesight. It may not meet your "aluminum trim ring" criteria but the aluminum trim would make it look tacky imo.