GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dealing with ABT.

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
Since in a month or two I'll be picking up a new Golf MkV, I decided to do some investigating on some exterior mods (IE, Ground effects/exhaust). As far as the Rieger stuff and most other kits, you can get them at North American Motorsports, but none of those did it for me. I did a little research and found some contact info for the US Dealer for ABT.

JK Keck

US Distribution Manager

Abt Sportsline GmbH

Really great guy to deal with, he's an honest guy who knows his stuff. I asked him quesitons about shipment, installation, and other things and he was a great guy to deal with. He was exteremly informative and I'll definetly be buying ABT stuff through him.

Oh, just so you guys know.. The lip and side skirts are glue on, and the rear skirt is bolt on or snap on (I don't remember). And they have a 2 year warranty or something like that.

YenPxxx

Drag Racing Champion
Nice, thanks for the info, I love the ABT kit! Thread bookmarked.

How does his prices compare to the MSRP price list JJ listed in the ABT thread?

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
Same prices, but the "finishing" and "installation" are BS estimates. The actual product price is still the same. You can get them finished anywhere local, and install them yourself (quite easy).

MKVowner

Ready to race!
does ABT US sell the rear bumper with the dual exhaust with the US license plate slot, or do you have to buy the upper euro part?