GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DC United / VW

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
Does anyone watch the MLS? I never really kept up with it but I am a Soccer fan. I watched DC beat LA 4 to 1. The real reason i started this thread is because of DC Uniteds new Jerseys. All black, Adidas, with a big VW Logo on the front of it. Its a nice looking jersey. I plan on getting one for a couple reasons. First off, I like Adidas gear. I own a lot of it. Second, I own a VW and Third, I'm from the DC area. Just thought that was a cool coincidence. :biggrin:

I guess DC United and VW decided to team up for marketing since VW recently moved their headquarters to the DC area. Not a bad move in my opinion. :thumbsup: It worked on me.

I'm sure i'll catch some heat since soccer isn't the most popular sport in the states. Most people in the states feel about soccer the same as i do about baseball. Boring.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
I'm sure i'll catch some heat since soccer isn't the most popular sport in the states. Most people in the states feel about soccer the same as i do about baseball. Boring.

Most people on this site love soccer. I do COMPLETELY agree with you on the Bolded statement. Baseball is boring to me unless Im at a game or playing it. Watching baseball is like watching golf to me, I just cant do it. Although Im not a fan of U.S. Soccer, I do enjoy watching a game here and there. I have the Dish soccer/spanish package at my house so I get like 8 Channels of 24/7 soccer hahahahaha...

At the stadium, the first 50 VWs that park in a certain lot get free parking and there's an area for owners to go and get schwag when you show them your key. haven't done it myself, but know people who have.

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
At the stadium, the first 50 VWs that park in a certain lot get free parking and there's an area for owners to go and get schwag when you show them your key. haven't done it myself, but know people who have.

Damn!! Wish i still lived in the area.:mad0259:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited

Huh? you can go get schwag?!?! we talking buds or something else lol. I only know schwag as 2 things, buds and a band lol.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Touche Junior, Touche lol.

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
Huh? you can go get schwag?!?! we talking buds or something else lol. I only know schwag as 2 things, buds and a band lol.

Thats the first thing i thought too. :laughabove:

gmakdaddy

Yummy
Car(s)
Red 4 Door
I got the away jersey with the VW logo for a fathers day gift. I really want the blue goalie jersey, I love the look of it. That game yesterday was interesting after the LA defense decided to go out for beers, That poor goalie...
I always look out for the keepers seeing that is what I play for my work team. That D looked like the one I always have in front of me. :yikes:

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
I got the away jersey with the VW logo for a fathers day gift. I really want the blue goalie jersey, I love the look of it. That game yesterday was interesting after the LA defense decided to go out for beers, That poor goalie...
I always look out for the keepers seeing that is what I play for my work team. That D looked like the one I always have in front of me. :yikes:

Where they get the shirt? I've been looking online but i haven't found any yet. Just their old jerseys.

You're right. LAs D was looking sad. Good for DC though.:happyanim:

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
i posted this about 2-3months ago i got one reply lol...