GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DBC Performance..

Moosecakes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
So first i'll say this review is neither good nor bad, yet. I don't want to post anything but I feel at this point it's warranted.

I ordered my BSH comp catch can last week and heard nothing until I called the other day and again today, I was told it would be shipping mid week, it's mid week... I also know that like most BSH products, it seems that NO ONE stocks them and they are ordered from them directly then shipped to the customer.. don't list "in stock" on your page for a product you don't in fact have on your shelf. So this delay is understandable, ECS for example, they list parts they don't have ON THERE SHELVES, as ship time 1-3 days etc.

Today I called and spoke with someone (I'm sorry I didn't get your name) and was told they would call BSH and get right back to me... that was about 2 and a half hours ago. I understand businesses get busy and sometimes things get pushed back, I have also sent 2 emails and no replies.. I also just called and left you a voice mail with my personal cell number, trust me, I answer it, every time.

I own a business, it is not as large as DBC, but when someone calls me or emails me regarding something that they need addressed, I answer my phone, or return emails/calls as soon as possible. They are pushed to top priority and are taken care of immediately. I don't care if they call me at 9pm at night with a concern I answer my phone and resolve the issue or at least give them a status update as to when the information they are after will be to them.

My customers are top priority to me, and taking care of them is essential to my business. Word of mouth is a powerful thing in a local community be it online or in person.

I don't know how your company is structured, nor am I questioning how you run it. I just want some customer service. I spent $300 with you, granted many customers spend thousands with you at once, but I don't care. If I make $50 or $50,000 with a particular customer they are treated the same, both taken care of as if they were both $100,000 paying customers.

So, to end this long winded post, someone at DBC call me back and let me know what the status of my order is please. I'm only asking for 5 mins of your time to keep me as a customer.

- Tyler

Moosecakes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
--- Reserved judgement as I just recieved an email from DBC from Michael.

I appreciate the email with the update even though I found the same information out for myself.

I will leave this as it is. Neither positive nor negative.

Last edited: