GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

custom plate ideas

vdubb23

What's up everyone?! My GTI should be arriving by this Sat. .. 2dr Red w/ DSG only. I'm trying to brainstorm a list of custom license plate ideas that I could use. If you have any good suggestions, lemme know! I can't think of anything with GTI in it ... So far,
-RED RCKT
-TGIMIT
-SEE YAAA
-L8R OFCR
-RED GTI (lmao i guess)

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Car(s)
2007 UG GTI 2-door
What's up everyone?! My GTI should be arriving by this Sat. .. 2dr Red w/ DSG only. I'm trying to brainstorm a list of custom license plate ideas that I could use. If you have any good suggestions, lemme know! I can't think of anything with GTI in it ... So far,
-RED RCKT
-TGIMIT
-SEE YAAA
-L8R OFCR
-RED GTI (lmao i guess)

This might be lame to some, but my 2 cents....

CVC EATR

iowarabbit

cornfed.
Car(s)
07K '09 Audi TT
i wouldn't go w/ red rckt...

being that red rocket (at least where i'm from) is slang for pet erection. :eek:

JhnR

Banned
i;m gona go with either Oh Snap or Whoaa GTI

Turbo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 GTI
Unless you're going to de-badge the car, don't put "GTI" on your plates. It states the obvious. There's nothing dorkier than seeing "MY BMW" plates on a BMW, right?

Schizoid

Ready to race!
Nothing so far is neat enough for me to want to spend money on vanity plates. Not to say I wouldn't, but those aren't doing it for me. Of course, I have no suggestions to add, so I suck.

iowarabbit

cornfed.
Car(s)
07K '09 Audi TT
WTF? Where are you from exactly...?

its from a south park episode, cartman plays 'red rocket' w/ a dog, i.e. gives it an erection.

/end off topic explanation.

a plate that not a lot of people would understand but still works would be

FAU VEE (pronounced fow vay)

which is the phonetics of VW auf deutsch.