GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

CSB Thread 3​

Rules:

1: OP to change thread title daily or pays Jay745 $3 paypal each missed occurrence to do so.
2. Something Something Dan Zig Is Your Savior, Blablabla
A. No Politics unless it's clear everyone will be on your side
2.a. Feed the trolls.
4. Avoid Insults (although poking fun as friends is allowed).
7. Rules may be added in the future by OP. Announcement of rules must be made and original post to be updated.
6. The Lloyd Rule (mandatory emoji use when not being serious) will be enforced, with ridicule as penalty.
17. Multiquoting is discouraged.
8. Cash bets must be adhered to strictly.
9. This round, no mention of bathroom wiping practices. Other bodily function chat still OK
A. If you mention the thread title, copypasta for posterity.
11. Car talk limited to cars you don't (yet) own, or used to own. Keep YOUR car talk in your own CSB
12. If you're new here, the more you act like you know the place the more we will demand a picture of you with a shoe on your head
12. If we veer off the road and violate rule 1 (and subrules) then it is the responsibility of all to call it out and steer things back to the brighter side.
14. All n00bs are assumed to be Boosted until proven otherwise.
15. Jay's Finger is assumed dead and all photos proving otherwise are assumed to be photoshopped.
16. Lesbian talk is a slippery slope (thats what she said) that may get you banned. Best cut it (ha scissors) out.
17. If you've owned a jetta its ok though.
18. DSG drivers are deserving to be made fun of, even by other DSG drivers
90. All other inquiries send Jay $3 paypal
20. Acadia18 is no longer the pee-pee night tickler.
21. Noone knows who mrmatto is
22. Strong opinions are only considered valid if a 25 page dissertation can be provided to back it up.
C2: Exactly all of these rules are meant to be broken

CopyPasta archive:

Anything about baconrings
https://www.isthe100kmk6running.com/
Holy n00b. You clearly weren't around for OT in 13-15.
Serious question, have you ever gotten beat up for running your mouth and being a smartass to literally everyone? Or is this just your keyboard warrior online persona?
Thank you for your help, that was exactly the response I was looking for. You want me to sift through 42069 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a single page in this thread? I read the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao
Does your asshole get jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth?
IM DELETING YOU, Emmissions readiness monitors!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘‹
โ–ˆโ–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete.....
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete....
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete....
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ] 99% complete.....
๐ŸšซBANNED!๐Ÿšซ
๐Ÿ’ฏTrue๐Ÿ’ฏ Pistons are irreplaceable ๐Ÿ’–I could never delete you EPA!๐Ÿ’–

Send this to ten other ๐Ÿ‘ชAPR DTR6054 Users๐Ÿ‘ช who give you ๐Ÿ’ฆdatalogs and dragy runs๐Ÿ’ฆ
Or never get called โ˜๏ธslower than Daks โ˜๏ธ againโŒโŒ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌโŒโŒ
If you get 0 Back: no boosties for you ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
3 back: you're boostyboiโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
5 back: you're APR's kitten๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ’ฆ
10+ back: Boosted๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
How witty, hope you didn't hurt yourself thinking of that sick zinger. Definitely never heard that one before.
Who the heck are you? You just started posting one day as if you've been here all along. Makes me think you're someone who exited and has returned with a different name. Hi boosted!
says Honda boy I heard there paying strong n Clark county for HJ's maybe you can pay to renovate your 50's trailer home in Vegas

Im in Reno atm I can start a go fund my Honda GTI for you lmk poor boy we can fill your a-pillar up with gauges and you can monitor your cheap airide

I love drinking your hater tears
Here is what you do. It's very simple:

Go out and buy an EZ bar with some weights on it. Whatever you can do for 6 reps, for two handed bicep curls. Start doing sets of 4, for 6 reps. Rest three minutes in-between sets. Do this for a month, straight. Like you were in prison. It will teach you discipline. You're going to get some guns on you, you'll feel good. Name them: the marines and the fifty first airborne.
Shave.
Purchase good face cream and apply it every night before bed: https://www.loccitane.com/en-ca/immortelle-divine-cream-27DC050I23.html

1. Start at the base: purchase yourself quality underwear: https://www.mesdessous.fr/en/eminencebriefs/537-13680-eminence-Briefs-classic-108-by-108-pack-of-2-3106433031332.html#/33-colors-white/71-french_size-t3_m_/240-rรฉfรฉrence_couleur-1/327-picto_couleur-3_white
  2. Get a nice polo t-shirt, slim fit. Aquamarine in colour. Lift up the sleeves just a bit, right where the deltoid ends.
  3. Purchase a nice set of jeans: https://www.paige.com/p/federal--m655521-4010. High quality denim speaks volumes.
  4. Do your hair properly, go and pay $60 for a haircut, at a salon.
  5. Put on nice perfume, not eu du toilete; eu du parfum. Something a little sweet. Chanel Bleu is a classic: https://www.chanel.com/ca-en/fragrance/p/107180/bleu-de-chanel-parfum-spray/; you'll smell like a guy that knows how to fuck really well: good cardio, blood flow, pulling hair, choking, spitting, and of course anal.
Pull up right in front of the store so that she can see your fly whip. Right in front though - on the sidewalk. Unless it's got a big curb, then don't, you'll mess up your wheels. Walk in and immediately look at her in the eyes. But don't be weird about it, you don't want to remind her of her uncle. As your eyes lock, smirk. Skip the line and walk right up to her. No one will give you shit, look at your biceps. Hit her with these magic words "Hey baby, have you ever had your asshole licked by a guy in an aquamarine shirt?". Done deal. You'll be in the "employees only" toilet eating her ass like it was, well, ass.

If that doesn't work out, go out to any bar in town, dressed like that, with those biceps, fresh cut and the smell of a successful Persian guy, you're bound to get laid.
Go punch a rich kid
When I was thirty, I met a Brazilian woman named Michelle. She had massive tits, a relatively pretty face, a forehead that was too big and a c-section scar above her vag. She also had a bunch of tattoos and believed in some sort of demonic angel religion. But man, those tits. Anyway, she was a waitress at a strip club in New Jersey; she came to America illegally - some dyke from Toronto appeared at this strip club, fell in love and offered to marry Michelle so that she "could help her out" and get Canadian papers. Michelle followed through for the promise of giving her daughter, who was still in Brazil, with her mother, a better life. I met Michelle at a bar called "resposado". We hit it off, made out in the bathroom and went on a date the next night. We got tipsy - I drove a supercharged Acura CSX Type-S at the time; Michelle made comments about the blower; later that night she also became a blower. We fucked a few times in my condo in the next couple of weeks, and one night, she invited me over for a threesome with her dyke wife. I knew that this was bad news, but man, those tits. I came over and entered a scene with these two broads dildoing each other - my kind of night. I tried to get involved a few times but the dyke wife would not let me, and told me to go sit on the chair opposite of the bed and masturbate. I did. But not for long. I got upset rather quickly that I couldn't participate; Michelle said sorry. I said that's ok. I got up and went to the fridge. I made myself a sandwich with prosciutto, philadelphia cream cheese and avocado. The bread was wondrebread, which was shit and ruined the sandwich for me. I went back to the chair, ate the sandwich while these two dildoed each other. At one point Michelle was bent over and I put my thumb in her ass with my left hand while I ate the sandwich with the right. I left shortly thereafter. The next morning I wrote my GMAT and got a 720. I met up with Michelle a few times more and we fell out of touch. She wasn't too into anal, and well, that's a no go for me, but man, those tits. Sandwiches.

Don't get me wrong, McGriddles are straight ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ ong. Probably the ๐Ÿ of fast food breakfast items.
But as a whole, ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ”” breakfast menu tops MCD. Every item being at least a 7๏ธโƒฃ outta ๐Ÿ”Ÿ beats having one item that's 1๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ outta ๐Ÿ”Ÿ. The rest of MCDs breakfast is mid at best or straight ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ

Other common entries:
1688041240225.gif

1688041295759.gif

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Lasagna, pizza, and deep dish are 3 different things

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

CSB Thread 3​

Rules:

7. This round, no mention of bathroom wiping practices. Other bodily function chat still OK

Fucking worthless thread, why bother.

JAY, unlock the old one.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Don't worry, theres still a SHITLOAD of other stuff to talk about

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
More like, my boring 450 hp automatic car thread

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
ok so to kick it off, we need an interesting topic. we can do it jeopardy style:
* things that grind your gears
* unpopular opinions
* how fucked things are at your company
* cool stories we havent heard yet

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Huge swing and a miss so far.
easy, tiger, everyone's just dipping their toes in the water, we're all gonna be okay.