GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Considering the performance, especially when tuned, the MK7 GTI is pretty damn efficient. What really puts a dent in it is aftermarket wheels and better tires. I lose 3-4 mpg when i put the neuspeed wheels and summer tires on.
That would explain where my ~30mpg went in the Mazda. Same wheels (<20lbs/corner), buuuuut now they have a much grippier tire on them.

time to get some tiger paws and bust out the belt sander

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
That would explain where my ~30mpg went in the Mazda. Same wheels (<20lbs/corner), buuuuut now they have a much grippier tire on them.

time to get some tiger paws and bust out the belt sander
Yup. Generally speaking, more grip means more rolling resistance. And while wider and flush wheels look way better, being narrow and tucked in is way better for aero and creates a lot less wind resistance.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Smoking a blunt is considered trashy now? I guess call me honey boo boo then.

He was talking about the Chicago style deep dish pizza we all know followed.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
He was talking about the Chicago style deep dish pizza we all know followed.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
y'all already know, smiles per gallon

I'm getting around 28mpg out of my daily atm. Filled up on Thursday, drove like 30 miles for work, and then over the weekend I took a trip to Microcenter. Now I need gas again :cry: and it wasn't even in the fun car, because I'm waiting for parts.

ps buddy with a stage 1 WRX won't race my GTI and I'm a little bummed about it

Because then he would be salty and wishing he bought a GTI.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

CSB 3: Forum Cop Widens Resume By Adding Fun Police To List Of Skills​

1679332246569.gif

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Anyone in the DC area know of a VW dealership that does special order/purchase order deals?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Smoking a blunt is considered trashy now? I guess call me honey boo boo then.
We can buy pre-rolled blunts here. So I bought one on Friday, but didn't check the THC content. I don't smoke often, but when I do, I like the weaker strains (around 10% THC). Anyway, this shit was like 34%. I lit it up when I was taking a bubble bath; dude, within like 3 minutes, I was full retard in the tub. Not buying that again.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
We can buy pre-rolled blunts here. So I bought one on Friday, but didn't check the THC content. I don't smoke often, but when I do, I like the weaker strains (around 10% THC). Anyway, this shit was like 34%. I lit it up when I was taking a bubble bath; dude, within like 3 minutes, I was full retard in the tub. Not buying that again.
I'm simultaneously too old and too irresponsible for all that. It was fun when I was younger, but I fucked up my situation pretty bad with partying all the time. So now I drink a little now and then and enjoy hanging out with my friends that smoke, but I can't be partaking anymore if I want to keep my ducks in a row.

I really miss making paraphernalia though.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
My dad accidentally brought me one from michigan. I wasn't expecting much, but that was also like 32-34%. lol

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I'm simultaneously too old and too irresponsible for all that. It was fun when I was younger, but I fucked up my situation pretty bad with partying all the time. So now I drink a little now and then and enjoy hanging out with my friends that smoke, but I can't be partaking anymore if I want to keep my ducks in a row.

I really miss making paraphernalia though.
Moderation is key.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
My dad accidentally brought me one from michigan. I wasn't expecting much, but that was also like 32-34%. lol
You just kind of sit there and deal with all the buzzing going on in your head.

For me the ideal is a 10% THC 10% CBD Indica, that's my sweet spot.