2019 Golf R
You had a coal chamber poster didn't you. PayPal $3 if I'm right

PM email address

room4-1.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
man my whole digital world is imploding, I don't wanna go outside and touch grass

first rarbg, now apparently july 1 reddit is going to shit on mobile, and so I tried to join the discord here and it's just not having it.

I'm curious to see if they'll backtrack or at least make it significantly cheaper for 3rd parties to access the API; there's been a ton of blowback. I use Sync for reddit on Android. Anyone I know with an iPhone that uses reddit, uses Apollo. Reddit has such a wide variety of excellent 3rd party apps.

This wouldn't be so annoying if the official reddit app weren't such a steaming pile of garbage. They're just mad we aren't playing with them on the playground.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
That's where you guys screwed up. I've never used a reddit app so I don't care. lol
Then again I rarely go to reddit on my phone.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I still use a name I made inspired from jnco for certain accounts, or sometimes as character names. My first character in an MMO was Jingco.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I can't make them all out, but I see Korn and Soulfly too. Where did you keep all your jnco jeans?

On the floor like any self respecting angsty teenager.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
ive never owned a poster :(

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I got called into the office in high school because they thought my sepultura shirt was satan worship 😂
Reminded me of the sweat shirt my best friend wore all the time.
1685639100248.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Fast food places are driving me fucking nuts.

Why can't you order a small combo meal anymore? At least at Wendys and Arbys combo sizes are only available in medium in large.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Time to move to the kids meal
Normally I try to get as close as I can without it being a kids meal. lol

My meal at arbys used just to be a 6 piece chicken nugget with a snack size fry. Now the snack size fry is gone, small is the smallest size, but it's the same size a snack fry used to be.

Our company has spent so much money at arbys over the years they would give all our employees 10% off their order. It was like that since I started here 10 years ago. They took that away from us too.

The lady at Wendys did give me a free medium drink today though.