GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Put it on some t-shirts and write AFFLICTION across the top. You'll sell the shit out of them.

No need just sell the shirts outside metal shows, kids will think they're band shirts and pay a premium

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I also see this car being compared to much more expensive cars more than cars near it's price range. A lot of reviewers put it up against the A45 AMG, which is like a $95k car I think, or they put it up against more expensive BMWs and Porsches. Just look at it's Nürburgring time and the cars it's surrounded by. lol
It's more of a CLA45 competitor, which just slightly undercuts the RS3 price but is nowhere near as cool.
Just don't wear it when you take your kids to the playground...

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
I'm in RI.

Keep all the windows and doors shut all day, run the A/C 24/7.

Mini-splits are great.
Mini-splits are the motherfucking truth.

Saying that - our system is currently drained b/c they had to remove a head for the reno.

SWASS CITY IN FULL EFFECT.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
It's more of a CLA45 competitor, which just slightly undercuts the RS3 price but is nowhere near as cool.
Maybe that's what it was. I'm terrible with car names on the more high end cars. I don't spend much time paying attention to mercedes either, they don't do anything for me.

I did also talk to my dealership this morning. He did confirm that the way I ordered the car is the way I will receive it. I wasn't too sure because 2022s weren't built by order form like the 2023s will be. Hopefully they get their allocations soon and I'll know a little more about delivery dates, pricing, and if any options have changed.

Since they have 3 others on order I asked him what colors they were. He said there was 1 turbo blue, 1 kemora gray, and the third one is white. That just happens to be every color I've considered. First it was between turbo blue and white. Then I kinda decided on white. Then a little bit later I was going back and forth between white and kemora gray. I'm keeping it white for now, probably for good.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
tickle tickle...AND AWAY I GO!

HA HA OFFICERS! YOU'LL NEVER CATCH THE PEE PEE TICKLER!
And you would've gotten away with it to, if it wasn't for these meddling forumites!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Good call. Does it come with requisite florida level tinting?
lol, Nah, I'll have to do that later. My R needs some tint redone too. I was planning on having the entire car redone a year and a half ago, before my dogs legs gave out. That idea is still on hold and I haven't done shit. At this point I'll just get the hatch window retinted. It's so bubbly and gross looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.