GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
My mother and I left Sarajevo in the early 90's. I'd imagine for the same reason.

We had the pitstop of living in Denmark for a few years before coming to the U.S. in 96.
Pozdrav brate.

Wait that means you grew up with similar home meals as me! I'm calling B.S. on this no bread thing.

It's not onions in terms of usage but it had to have been in at least 95% of meals.

Unless you're eating burek, but it still has dough.

I've been lifting weights all my life and in my late 20's I decided to get super ripped; can't do that with bread. Since then I've abandoned it. I'm not super ripped anymore, but I'm happy with my physique. I primarily eat meat and veggies; potatoes every once in a while. Try to avoid starch in general.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
turns out greek yogurt is good for grilling chicken. that was a surprise to me as well

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
A+ Title, Jay

CSB Thread 2: Forum Merges With Penthouse - It's Not Kinky Unless You're Eating A Sandwich​

My mind went to Penthouse Letters as well but was having trouble making something up for a passable title.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
turns out greek yogurt is good for grilling chicken. that was a surprise to me as well
I have seen it but have been weary of trying. I was going to make keto chicken strips with chicharon "breading", was on the fence about buttermilk dredge. Might try yogurt instead.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

I’ll have to try that.

If you like yogurt try it with peanut butter mixed in. Makes for a great breakfast or snack.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Everyone in the "other" thread:

9185a26a6kj81.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

cb1111

You didn't ask for a vegetarian meal did you? This confuses the Bosnian.
:p No. We were vacationing in Split and Dubrovnik and were heading back to Vienna via Mostar and Sarajevo. We ate at some little dive and got really sick a few hours later. Roadside restrooms between Sarajevo and Zagreb weren't anything to write home about either.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
:p No. We were vacationing in Split and Dubrovnik and were heading back to Vienna via Mostar and Sarajevo. We ate at some little dive and got really sick a few hours later. Roadside restrooms between Sarajevo and Zagreb weren't anything to write home about either.
You misspelled "holes in the ground".

I've driven that exact route and I have a theory that the restrooms today are the exact same ones as you encountered back in the 70's.

Status
Not open for further replies.