GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
God's way of giving you a warning
Luckily...

D3hKMp-U0AARRfW.jpg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
On my way home today for some reason there was a bus in the left lane. Of course going like 59 in the 55.

Also, like 30 cars stacked behind it and numerous middle lane dum dums basically matching the speed of the bus.

Mysteriously tho, the right lane was wide open...I just casually drove past all of them.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
On my way home today for some reason there was a bus in the left lane. Of course going like 59 in the 55.

Also, like 30 cars stacked behind it and numerous middle lane dum dums basically matching the speed of the bus.

Mysteriously tho, the right lane was wide open...I just casually drove past all of them.
Some states that's not legal

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Oh there was a time. I mean shit they were fast as fuck compared to most similar classed cars at the time. I was beating stage 2 gtis with mine for a while. They were fast, subjectivrly good looking shitboxes lol.

I used to work with a guy who had a HHR SS. I couldn’t catch him at stage 2. He had a slush box too which is less HP them the manual.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Everything is allowed here in NJ.

Just don't have your Accord sport's windows tinted or you're getting pulled over immediately.

NJ has signs along the turnpike telling you stay to the right except to pass it’s the law ( I thought).

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Most roads have those signs.

My other post was mostly a joke. The bus from my story isn't even supposed to be in the left lane, nor are commercial trucks.

Passing on the right isn't illegal in NJ tho, speeding past people on the right and running into Leo is gonna be a bad time, but otherwise it's totally cool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.