GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Fuck that, I'm not ending up on some podcast because I was murdered by the pee pee night tickler.
you listen to too many true crime podcasts.

also, does this "pee pee night tickler" tickle pee-pees and then murder, or is it the other way around?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Trane is one of the best. We have Heil, also top shelf.
I'm not happy with the new air handler design, they integrated the motor and motherboard. If one fails, it's $1500. Luckily, it was still under warranty.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Brother, you are sparking a flame in me to get back into pursuing a RS3 again lol.

Every time I've seen one, I would go apeshit because that is my dream car. But I failed listening to other people tell me I shouldn't get the car because they didn't like it...
I feel like the majority of complaints I've read have just been peoples opinion. People don't like the steering wheel, or they wish the interior had more accent colors or that the interior had more stitching, or it's too quiet, or too refined. It's all been pretty minor stuff that either I don't care about or it's something I could easily get over because of how good the overall package is.

I also see this car being compared to much more expensive cars more than cars near it's price range. A lot of reviewers put it up against the A45 AMG, which is like a $95k car I think, or they put it up against more expensive BMWs and Porsches. Just look at it's Nürburgring time and the cars it's surrounded by. lol

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Fuck that, I'm not ending up on some podcast because I was murdered by the pee pee night tickler.

God damn do I wish they could still do custom titles...

1658162981521.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
dallemini_2022-7-18_12-52-8.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion