GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I still prefer butter
1645626588379.gif

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
No. A decent one. I wouldn’t have been able to get into a “top” school with that.
nice. I'm not familiar with the GMAT test at all. I did pretty good on the PCAT when i took that 10 years ago, didn't end up going to pharmacy school though. also took the LSAT with very little prep work on my end and did not do well at all. probably still could have gotten into a law school somewhere with the score but nothing local or reputable enough for what i wanted to focus on (intellectual property law).

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Do you guys eat bread on a daily basis?
Sort of. I make homemade bread and will eat it every day until it's gone, then skip a week or two of it. Factory bread bothers my stomach, but when I make real bread (no preservatives, let it ferment 18-24hrs), it sits just fine.

Edit: I also think this is what so many people think that they are "gluten sensitive", which isn't a real thing. The amount of salt, bleach and preservatives in factory bread will mess you up.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
I am. Born in Serbia, came to Canada in the early 90's.
My mother and I left Sarajevo in the early 90's. I'd imagine for the same reason.

We had the pitstop of living in Denmark for a few years before coming to the U.S. in 96.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Wait that means you grew up with similar home meals as me! I'm calling B.S. on this no bread thing.

It's not onions in terms of usage but it had to have been in at least 95% of meals.

Unless you're eating burek, but it still has dough.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
My mother and I left Sarajevo in the early 90's. I'd imagine for the same reason.

We had the pitstop of living in Denmark for a few years before coming to the U.S. in 96.

Your earlier objections to my stating someone was in bed with Milosevic make more sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.