GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
This reminds me, for the guys who know what's up with Cincinnati Chili, I have made Cincinnati Chili Lasagna several times now, it's delicious. They already serve it over spaghetti, so I figured, why not? Just replace the red sauce and meat in your recipe with the chili, add a little cheddar on top. I'll try to find a picture.
hmmmmm. If Mrs Mud didn't make killer traditional lasagna I would go for this. I do a version of the Frugal Gourmet's cinci chili that I like but I've never had any other version

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
hmmmmm. If Mrs Mud didn't make killer traditional lasagna I would go for this. I do a version of the Frugal Gourmet's cinci chili that I like but I've never had any other version
I've been using the FG's focaccia/pizza dough recipe for almost 30 years.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
My wife wants to take the kids to Dolly World, and none of us even listen to country music. I don't get it.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
The kids are signed up for her book club.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Shania Twain 😘

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
My mom was super duper into country so i grew up on the 90's country stuff. i'm not into it. but some of it aint bad.

todays country is horrible and not country at all.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
My mom was super duper into country so i grew up on the 90's country stuff. i'm not into it. but some of it aint bad.

this is exactly how i was raised as well and share the same thoughts

that said, i do have a small sticker caricature of alan jackson on the back of my car that says "hotter than a hoochie coochie" on it

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1

I won't post any links since they could be considered political, but there's some really good and interesting articles about how country music changed after 9/11 in 2001. A quick Google search will get you tons of hits. It's not your imagination that something changed after the 90's though

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

Yeah mine too. I still jam out to it. I do like the new stuff also. There are some new artist that still do the traditional country sound they are just not as popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.