GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
@GTIfan99 you should watch this tonight to prepare

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Wouldn’t that put you back into the pool? Or would you be done your turn? Honestly never had jury duty before.
You either just shut up or act like a traffic violation deserves the death penalty. The people that answer all the questions willingly get selected... It's like they want to be there.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I've read that just listing your occupation as "Engineer" can get you tossed out of most juries and so far it's worked for me. Something about following the rules as written...

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
E. Do your civic duty. 🤷‍♂️

F. Get real political.
I don't purposely try to get out of it, but I do answer honestly. I don't like cops and think 99% are crooked and let them know that. Doing my civic duty by being honest.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
My last 2 times work excused me out.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I don't purposely try to get out of it, but I do answer honestly. I don't like cops and think 99% are crooked and let them know that. Doing my civic duty by being honest.

I can respect that.

I don’t get duty since I’m registered to vote +\- 1mo from a given election. Not to avoid jury duty but to drastically reduce the number of poll/political workers I need to treat like shit when the call/text.

1675654309858.png

Status
Not open for further replies.