Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Sometimes I wish vendors would drop our hospital for under resourcing every protect. Maybe they'd learn better contract management, put a proper procedure in place for new purchased. Everyone on the capital committee should be repeatedly kicked in the junk for not requiring things be properly vetted.

But the last hospital I worked at was even worse, and they would just blame the vendors, and the vendors would just take it, because it was such a big account.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Shows how advanced driving sims have become that the experience would actually translate.

Occasionally on ESPN they will show F1 e-sports and have actual F-1 drivers participate. I saw an episode where Gasly and Tsunoda absolutely dominated the field, so experience works in reverse too.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Probably just pissed off a customer with my reply. His last couple messages came across as an ultimatum, but I can't make it happen. Told him we can do 1 other option or I can give him his money back. Kinda hope he asks for the money back.
It happens. Had a customer asking for more and more discounts that was not possible and he kept mentioning how he was getting a better price already.

So I recommended he stay with them as we can't beat them on price.

Same thing. Rather not have that business as I know how it ends up. They're like high maintenance girlfriends.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Comet story bro:

I wanted to take it to work Friday but it cranked slow and wouldn't start. It was cold and I had killed the battery in the summer (old cars neither shut off the lights themselves or beep at you). I go to charge it Sunday and can only lift the hood 2". I am thinking I have a broken latch spring but rather than forcing it up I take a look. The air filter sits inside the hood ram air scoops and has rotated and is catching on the lower part of the hood. Luckily I was able to poke it back in position with a 5' straight edge.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I was just driving beind a Kia Seltos. Think that's the first one I've seen or first one I've noticed at least, but anyway, every time this guy drove through a shadow his auto lights would kick on and then after a few seconds of being in the sun they'd turn off. The sun is still up for almost 2 more hours. That's gotta be the most sensitive light sensor I've ever seen. They were on for a few seconds then off for a few seconds. Looks like it's a problem with a bunch of them lol

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
^^ Gives me flashbacks of Mercedes owners

Client states: auto wipers came on when not raining

See owners manual: only use this setting when raining lmao

But yea the headlamps should be a little more dialed, that would be annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.