• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Full page ads, hundreds of spam posts and constant server errors, the user experience is going south on the forum.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Full page ads, hundreds of spam posts and constant server errors, the user experience is going south on the forum.

Sounds like you might need a love problem solution...

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Got my booster yesterday. The girl giving me my shot had eyelashes 1/2 long and huge boobs that were only about 1/2 covered. It was a good distraction. If she wore that outfit to where I work we have a "coat of shame" which we make you wear

also went to one of those charity "festival of lights" it's been a while the advances with LED bulbs and computer controlled displays was cool

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Got my booster yesterday. The girl giving me my shot had eyelashes 1/2 long and huge boobs that were only about 1/2 covered. It was a good distraction. If she wore that outfit to where I work we have a "coat of shame" which we make you wear

also went to one of those charity "festival of lights" it's been a while the advances with LED bulbs and computer controlled displays was cool

Got mine today, along with the annual flu shot. Just pump me full of that big pharma control!

Been chugging Pedialyte all day. Supposedly that should help, the second shot completely fucked me up for a day.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I’m waiting to recover from hernia surgery before getting the booster.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Booster? I hardly know 'er

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have to get my second Shingles vaccine next week. Not looking forward to it. First one kicked my ass.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I have to get my second Shingles vaccine next week. Not looking forward to it. First one kicked my ass.
Just thought of why that first shot might have kicked your ass. It was payback for all the sore arms you gave others if you were the one who gave them their shot.

Have you ever had a reaction to any other vaccine other than the typical sore arm? I've been lucky and have not.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
1639202952295.gif

Got my new shitter lid up and running. No Forniers gangrene for me!!

A43C51CD-11E4-4D83-A58C-D096AF3145A7.jpeg

Adjusting the preset user profile created a perfect storm of pressure and location, pretty sure I gave myself an enema.

Last edited:

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
I was due to get my second last week, but had to push it out until January due to a gaff with my new insurance. First one kicked my ass as well...worst reaction to a vaccine ever for me.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Status
Not open for further replies.