GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
I also stopped by the urotuning booth and talked to @KollinWithaK for a few minutes. Had a good little chat about how ugly and how much of a bastard uglybastard really is.

Good to finally meet you after so long man!

Also this confirms what I mean, you posted this at 530 and there have since been 3 other pages of posts 😂

Fully support your discord idea.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
My normal sleep schedule is 7 pm to 3 am.

Saturday morning I started work at 3:30 am. Unless I have a lot days off in a row I won't break that far away from my work schedule. It's almost impossible for me to stay up late cause even at 7 or 8 pm I've been awake for 16 hours.

I can't really sleep much longer than 8.5 hours or so.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Good to finally meet you after so long man!

Also this confirms what I mean, you posted this at 530 and there have since been 3 other pages of posts 😂

Fully support your discord idea.
3 pages isn't that bad tbh

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
You office people can run through some pages during a work week.

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GSW TDI DSG
B73B1A80-949F-4AC1-B4A5-DE10DDD0643C.jpeg

My neighbor is moving to Mexico. Might buy her super nice xj8. Less than 75k on it. 9/10 inside and out. It was ultra smooth to drive and crazy quiet. I asked her what she was gonna do with it. She said “I dunno. Sell it for like fifteen hundred or something” I offered to go to the bank right then

gl0ry

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Golf R
View attachment 272250
My neighbor is moving to Mexico. Might buy her super nice xj8. Less than 75k on it. 9/10 inside and out. It was ultra smooth to drive and crazy quiet. I asked her what she was gonna do with it. She said “I dunno. Sell it for like fifteen hundred or something” I offered to go to the bank right then
Oh man yeah buy that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.