GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
It's too damn cold out. I want to clean up my car, but my Doctor Heater in the garage isn't able to keep up. So I'm just chilling in the garage with the car running to help warm it up in here. Closed all the garage doors and windows to keep all the cold air out. Good thing I like the smell of exhaust.

Will report back in a couple hours. If you don't hear from me, I froze to death...
Take deep breaths to stay warm 👍

I call dibs on his R

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
It rained on my car today. They didn't say anything about rain last night. :cry:
1675460958581.png

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Late lunch today, went to a chengdu style Chinese joint. Had the dry pepper wontons and sweet sichuan soy sauce noodles w/ peanuts. Noodles were phenomenal. Wontons were good, but I wish I got them swimming in chili oil

PXL_20230203_205745530.jpg

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
It's too damn cold out. I want to clean up my car, but my Doctor Heater in the garage isn't able to keep up. So I'm just chilling in the garage with the car running to help warm it up in here. Closed all the garage doors and windows to keep all the cold air out. Good thing I like the smell of exhaust.

Will report back in a couple hours. If you don't hear from me, I froze to death...
It’s gonna be close to 50 on Sunday. Just wait it out?

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

If we don’t hear from you, you died of carbon monoxide poisoning, dummy! Stop that shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.