GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GSW TDI DSG
Being completely honest, slim to none.

View attachment 272091

Last time someone in the south east US tried giving away a set of plaid GTI seats (which are arguably better than pleather Sportwagen seats) for free, he ended up throwing them away because nobody wanted to come get them.
Yeah I found that thread about two days too late. I was going to drop everything and drive down there to get them right as soon as I saw the post but then I got to the “I threw them away” post. The GTI seats I’ve got now are astonishingly better. They weren’t free. But they were $400 off eBay with free shipping front and rear.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
lol, Saw that on reddit today with the lady wearing the helmet. So dorky.

Yup, that's where I saw it. Thought "That can't be fucking real". Did a Google search, and it is indeed real.

scrllock

Autocross Champion
Daikoku futo is pretty epic car wise, but next to impossible to get in without a car iirc. It’s just a highway rest stop with a MASSIVE vending machine population.

The Ramen Museum in Yokohama near the waterfront area is worth a day-trip on an empty stomach.
got shit-talked in japanese by some racist guy a bunch there

1675446990213.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Yeah I found that thread about two days too late. I was going to drop everything and drive down there to get them right as soon as I saw the post but then I got to the “I threw them away” post. The GTI seats I’ve got now are astonishingly better. They weren’t free. But they were $400 off eBay with free shipping front and rear.

That's not too bad shipped.

Can always try to see if someone wants them, but my point is, I don't think seats are as hot of a commodity as some people think.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
List then on facepage too

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
haven’t had one of those in like 5 years. Only thing I miss are the 5x112 classifieds, and the Sportwagen/alltrack groups and classifieds.

Only reason I have one. I have a blank profile with 0 friends just to follow some car groups.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
You'd have better luck selling on the mk5 fb pages

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
That doesn't look worth $9.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Dolled up stovetop stuffing because burned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.