GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Oh, you're asking about my IQ score?

My IQ came about to be around 981. I got tested a few years ago. However, honestly speaking, I don't feel 981. I feel like it should be exactly around 765-767. Because I know myself perfectly. I know what my capabilities are. They conducted the test on me 500 times to minimise error and 499/500 times, I got 981 and 1/500 times I got 980. They told me I was gifted, but that doesn't mean a lot honestly because I already knew. And besides I don't like discussing my IQ with other people. You could say I am a bit humble. That being said, my IQ is definitely way above average amongst most humans. I am building a couple of rockets to propel myself into interstellar space. I was recently thinking of creating a wormhole from scratch but honestly I ended up binge watching 1060 hours of anime since it was more logical. I guess I am pretty normal albeit a bit above average for my ethnicity which is none of your damn business Karen. Anyways, IQ doesn't mean a lot but if you have an IQ 500 points less than mine then you are obviously stupid.
IQ or credit score?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Status
Not open for further replies.