GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Thank you for your help, that was exactly the response I was looking for. You want me to sift through 296 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a singe page in this thread? I read the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao
Congratulations Dr. McDSGfart, you have successfully blown through rules #1-73 and you should consider yourself lucky that the peepee night tickler himself doesn't come in here to ban you for being boosted

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
while I am a real Atheist when I come across the Thx God/Merry Christmas/etc I just let it slide (99%).

If it brings them comfort I will support it. It's the hypocrites that are the 1% trigger.
Agreed. I also think a lot of those sorts of sayings are reflexive colloquialisms at this point, more so than statements of faith. Like saying "bless you" when someone sneezes, I don't actually think someone is susceptible to Satan because they sneezed and need God's blessing, it's just a culturally engrained reflex in an attempt to be polite.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
disagree. in example, god dammit and jesus fucking christ

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Agreed. I also think a lot of those sorts of sayings are reflexive colloquialisms at this point, more so than statements of faith. Like saying "bless you" when someone sneezes, I don't actually think someone is susceptible to Satan because they sneezed and need God's blessing, it's just a culturally engrained reflex in an attempt to be polite.
^^^pretty damn annoying

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
I sometimes say "JESUS CHRIST!" when I get annoyed with something. I'm not Christian in any of the multiple flavors of jesus and neither is my family. It's just a reflexive thing I say thanks to growing up in the mid-west. What I really mean is something along the lines of "WHAT THE FUCK!"

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I sometimes say "JESUS CHRIST!" when I get annoyed with something. I'm not Christian in any of the multiple flavors of jesus and neither is my family. It's just a reflexive thing I say thanks to growing up in the mid-west. What I really mean is something along the lines of "WHAT THE FUCK!"
Cheese&Rice!!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
old gold
1660143940656.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
1660144080742.png