GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Don't get me wrong. They're the nicest people you could ever want for neighbors. Snowed overnight? Wake up to a snow-blowed driveway, because he was outside at 5am, and snow-blowed the 4 driveways on our street. Last week, I cut back the tree in our front yard as much as I could with my 10' pole saw. A decent amount cut off. Was just going to cut it up into smaller chunks, and asked to borrow his yard waste buckets, because he has a dozen of them. Said wait till Saturday, we could throw it in his truck and just bring it to the recycling station (they take yard waste for free and compost it). Saturday morning rolls around, at 7:30 my wife wakes me up and tells me he's outside loading the tree. Throw on clothes and run out, just as he's finishing it up. Go for the ride to help him unload at least, and he buys me a coffee on the way back. Which was only since I rushed and didn't have my wallet, otherwise I would have paid. Got him a $20 gift card the next day and a thank you note in his mailbox though.

So yeah. Great neighbors. Just their house smells a little on the inside :ROFLMAO:

Oh. And fucking loves craft beer. Whole fridges dedicated to it. That's his and his wife's thing, going to as many breweries as possible.
good guy neighbor! love it!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It was actually pretty good. Watched it Sunday night.

That's what I've heard. Instead of just being a nostalgia cash grab, that it's actually pretty decent. Some have said better than Do America.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
1656424491446.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Status
Not open for further replies.