GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
It does rain a lot, but it's almost never more than a drizzle. Seriously, just a light rain shell and you're fine. Most times you don't even need one since the mist is so light. I can count on one hand the number of times per year that it actually rains buckets, like real downpour.
Although, I do miss heavy storms every now and then. Hearing the thunder rumble in the distance, sorta comforting. Incredibly rare to have a storm that bad up here.

Keeping a car clean is pretty damn annoying, though. From October to maybe March or April, you'll rarely have more than a day or two without some level of rain. Three if you're lucky. From early November to the beginning of May, I just didn't bother washing my car. There was no point in expending the effort, it was just gonna get dirty tomorrow.

But the SUMMERS! Good gravy! Heat waves are rare and don't last more than a few days. Typical summer temps are 75-85F and it's quite dry during the summer months. Beautiful environment, nature, lots of things to do outdoors. Hell, that all is valid for the rest of the year too. I don't let a little bit of rain stop me from enjoying myself -- I got a good rain jacket and my camera is weather rated. Ain't no thing.
Wow! not bad. what about the people though, arent all seattl'ans hipsters or something?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
How fuckin long it take? Click user name, promote to moderator. Click user name, promote to moderator. Click user name, promote to moderator. Head back to Ibiza.
and most importantly have the bots have to answer a basic question about volkswagen in order to post a thread

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
How fuckin long it take? Click user name, promote to moderator. Click user name, promote to moderator. Click user name, promote to moderator. Head back to Ibiza.
Banned for insubordination

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Wow! not bad. what about the people though, arent all seattl'ans hipsters or something?

That part is no different from any other large, progressive city imo. People expressing themselves in every nook and cranny up in here.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
well i guess the worst part is that they want to be hipsters, so they aren't actually hipsters. they are being hipsters after it became cool.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Banned for insubordination

Yeah, well...

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!😭👋
██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete.....
████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete....
███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete....
███████████] 99% complete.....
🚫ERROR!🚫
💯True💯 Daddies are irreplaceable 💖
I could never delete you Daddy!💖
Send this to ten other 👪Daddies👪 who give you 💦cummies💦
Or never get called ☁️squishy☁️ again❌❌😬😬❌❌
If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 🚫🚫👿
3 back: you're squishy☁️💦
5 back: you're daddy's kitten😽👼💦
10+ back: Daddy😛😛💕💕💦👅👅

Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
well i guess the worst part is that they want to be hipsters, so they aren't actually hipsters. they are being hipsters after it became cool.

DEF a fair bit of that, for sure. But plenty of legitimately interesting folks and unpretentious places to hang.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Mistakes were made yes yes

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
We should discuss this over beer, I agree from a strength training perspective, from a sport perspective and when considered in relation to other movements they’re acceptable.
No objection but there are plenty of people who did the weekend seminar to be a CF trainer who think they're interchangeable motions.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Carbon Ceramic brakes aren't supposed to stop working when they get hot...

And *holy shit this is so fast*... looks like street car tires

Wonder if they're all seasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.