GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
"well my intake is supposed to give me 50hp, and I used a dry filter which they say adds 10hp. I also cut off my muffler so that's another 20hp right there. So yea I've got like 80 more horsepower now. To the wheels"
Prove to me you aren't boosted.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
The girl got a naughty picture and a phishing link via text last night. Meanwhile all I get is texts about fictional bank accounts.
i got one of those too! luckily my wife didn't happen to be over my shoulder or i'd have some 'splaining to do for no reason

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
The burning question... can you still taste your taco bell

If I couldn't life wouldn't be worth living and I'd commit sudoku with a frisbee and you'd never see me post again

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
If I couldn't life wouldn't be worth living and I'd commit sudoku with a frisbee and you'd never see me post again
Laughed out loud reading commit sudoku 😂 not sure if it was a mistake or intentional. Either way hilarious. Suicide by word puzzle!

Dsg driver's should commit seppuku and restore their honor. FTW

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
new job at the theater that bad huh
That's wasbaggedonce lol

Just dealing with salesmen shit...The factory fucks something up, customer gets upset, I work on the fix and think it's all good from here. I come into work this morning and we ended up causing similar damage to a different area. I've been dreading telling the guy what happened all day, but I'm pretty sure I'll have to soon. It's pretty small marks, but enough to just really piss off anyone that has to deal with this, both us and the customer.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I don't sell often since that's not my position, but once in a while the stars align and I do end up selling something.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
the red car in the photo threw him off.

This is boat selling red car, not movie loving red car.
He sold me his steering wheel just a couple weeks ago. How's he gettin me mixed up with other people?!

Status
Not open for further replies.